Chapter 21: Repeat and Repeat

The beginning of Part 3... begins now!
7 hours have past between Part 2 and the beginning of Part 3.

4:54am
Saturday Night
????????

Connor's POV:

Beep... beep is all I heard as I sat up in my bed. It wasn't an alarm clock and I wasn't in my room. I felt so much pain in my leg and I couldn't help but to start screaming "Oww." I started to look around still in pain to notice that I think I was in a hospital with the white walls and tile floor. I then looked to my right to notice... is that Jude... on a bed with a huge cast wrapped around his knee. Then a doctor with a beard and a white coat comes in. He goes over to a desk in the corner and I ask him sitting up a little "Where am I."
I must of surprised the man because he jumped when I said something. "Oh... ah your at the hospital."
"What happened to Jude" I ask the doctor.
"You had a bone in your leg brok..."
Then I interrupted the man by saying "No what happened to him" I say as I pointed to Jude who was asleep.
"Ok, Jude had a leg in his foot smashed along with part of his skull fractured. Now can I ask you who did this."
Without any regrets I say "Daria Pettis, Justin Remaroz, Carl Smith, Logan Van, Luke Cantwell, and Tay... that is it."
"Thank you for the information" the doctor says as he leaves the room.
"Jude... Jude" I whisper. I then take off the cords that were connected to my leg. I limped over to Jude's bed and I put my hand on his stomach. "Jude" I say with tears in my eyes.

Now we move to 8 days later.

9:00am
Sunday Morning
Jude's House

Lena's POV:

I just got Jude and Connor out of the hospital last night. Connor remembers everything he has remembered but Jude doesn't remember anything since Monday morning of one week ago the doctors said. I hope he is alright.

Jude's POV:

I sat on my bed with Connor next to me. We just got out of the hospital and I was on crutches and same with Connor. I hate crutches but Connor has already had them before so he knows how it feels. I then asked Connor "So how are we going to survive school now that we are on crutches and the whole school knows we are gay."
"School is over Jude" Connor told me.
I know he is lying, so why is he doing this. "It is Monday, this is the last week of school but school isn't over."
"School has been over for a week, wait you don't remember anything past Monday."
I scratch my head, what the hell is he talking about. "No I guess..."
"You fractured your skull, so should I tell you what you missed."
"Sure, but I am not sure if I missed anything."
Then Connor started to talk "You missed being at a WaWa with a robber, you missed your mom's birthday, you missed a new kid at our school, you missed me ask you do you want to go to prom, you missed us at our horrible prom, you missed us get beat up, and you missed us having... never mind that."
I couldn't help it but tears came out of my eyes then more, then a dam broke in my head. I then went and hugged Connor as I said "I missed so much, I even missed our first prom."
"The prom was awful because we got beaten up, and you missed a lot more than that you will want to regret."
"I even missed my mama's birthday" I say with my head buried in Connor's chest. Connor then bends down and kisses me. I then put my hand around his neck as we start to get into it more. I put my tongue in his mouth as he does the same to me. I then lie down on my bed with Connor on top of me as he starts to take off my shirt but then I hear someone coming up the stairs. Connor then shoots off of me and he quickly throws me my shirt. As I start to put it on I hear the door open. I couldn't tell who it was until they spoke.
"What were you two doing" and I could tell Mariana said that.
I finally get my shirt on as I say "We weren't doing anything."
"Were you two about to have sex" Mariana asks Connor and I.
"NO" I say going over to the door and closing it, I hate not having a lock on it.
Then I ask Connor "Do you ever want to have sex." Connor stares at me with a frown.

Author's Note:

What did Connor and Jude do, Jude and Connor are going to the beach soon, will Mariana tell anyone. (^-^)/STAY TUNED👍👍👍