Chapter 25: Experimenters

10:00pm
Sunday Night
Grandma's Beach House

Connor's POV:

Jude and I laid on our beds in our room. Lights were out and there was nothing to do but hear the sounds outside of rain beating against the house and thunder and lightning every twenty seconds. I can sleep through the storm but I look over to Jude who looked scared. "Are you scared" I say to Connor who has his entire body under the blanket.
"No" Jude says but when we heard the thunder as he shakes in fear. "Ok" Jude says again "I am a little scared of thunderstorms."
"Would you like to sleep in my bed" I say revealing part of my bed from the blanket. Jude smiles and he gets out of his bed and I could see him shirtless in his underwear for a split second until he is quickly raped up in my blanket.

Jude's POV:

I went into Connor's bed because I was scared of the thunderstorm. I am a little scared of the thunder but not as much as I acted. I just wanted to hop into Connor's bed. Once I got into his bed I put my body close to his. I could feel his amazing abs and I could also feel his amazing muscle. I then put my body very close to his and before I knew it, Connor just pulled down my underwear. So I pull down his boxers and we were both naked in one bed. I then bend down under the sheets to see Connor's... area. The rest happened on its own.

8:00am
Monday Morning
Grandma's Beach House

Callie's POV:

I just woke up to see Mariana just got changed. She walks out of the room without noticing I woke up so I get up with my pajamas still on and walk down the hallway past Brandon's room and as I am about to pass Jude's room, the door is very slightly cracked open. I peak in the door to see Connor and Jude sharing a bed, not in separate beds. I see they are sleeping shirtless which is something Jude started to do lately but when I see two boxers on the ground beside them, I know that they are both naked... together... did they just have sex? I need to know if they did so I walk in and sit on the unoccupied bed. I then start by saying "Guys."
Both of them wake up and they quickly spread out the blanket more so I couldn't see what was going on under it. "Get out" Jude says grabbing a pillow and throwing it at me. Jude then reaches out for the underwear and slips them on under the bed. Connor is still sitting there probably naked and shocked. Jude then got out of the bed and says to me "Get out of my room" now basically pushing me. I then go over to the door and lock it.
"Did you two have sex."
Jude replies with "Get out of my room Callie" now basically crying.
"I will not until you answer me" I say stomping my foot.
"Get the fuck out of my room" Jude says trying to push me out.
"JUDE" I say shocked he would say that to me "You guys are to you he to have sex."
"I hate you" Jude says as he finally is able to push me out. I know they had sex last night so I go back to my room and grab my phone. I open the texting app and start to text.

Callie- I am sry Jude, just why would u

I then turn off my phone and head to the kitchen for breakfast.

Connor's POV:

I am sitting in my bed naked while Jude is sitting by the door crying because Callie just found out we had sex. "I don't think we should be together" I say slipping on my underwear and going over to Jude and sit next to him.
"Why would you say that" Jude said as he clears the salty tears from his eyes.
"I am ruining your life.?"
Jude doesn't say anything for a moment "You are the best thing in my life."
"Ok, now let's get changed and go eat breakfast."

Author's Note:

Will Callie or Brandon tell anyone about them having sex, will Jude have another break down or was that it, what will breakfast be like with Callie. STAY TUNED👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍