2

HER

Empty, and no happiness; that's heartbreak. You don't want to cry, what's the point? You feel like your heart is falling apart, but your life is going to fall apart too. You don't think it will ever end, like it feels impossible to stop loving them. Friends wonders why if they have hurt you so much, then why do you still love them? That's the confusing part, you don't know why. After a few weeks, you finally feel a sense of relief,but you know inside that you're just going into denial. And after a few more weeks, you're back to where you were an empty soul and teary eyes. You've spent so many nights laying awake in bed, and fear of rejection. After about a million tears have been cried, finally pull yourself back together and keep going. You look back on all of the hurt you had from this,and you realize it's horrible. You're still hurt but you've learned to hide it so that everyone thinks you are okay. You just sit back and wonder how one person could have caused all of this.

Stop putting yourself through pain. He's obviously happier without you now Maine. You dont need to try anymore. Why try when you no longer have to cry over someone of the past. Dry your precious eyes cause everything will be okay. He left, and without a word or a without reason. He left you to give room for people to treat you better. He left you with bittersweet memories and the lessons learned. Breathe and let go. Trying to talk to him, trying to figure out where you went wrong, and wasting even more time to check up on him isnt doing you any good. Just let go. Though it hurts now and it will still hurt later,stay strong and stay positive.

Somebody falls in love, somebody breaks a heart. We never fell in love we only fell apart.

"Siya nanaman ba Maine? Siya nanaman ba iniisip mo?"

I looked at him. Inalalayan niya ako umupo sa sofa and he caressed my face but I looked away.

"I know you still love RJ, Maine pero ako na lang ulit? P-Please..."

I looked at him through the eyes but umiling na lang ako. I can't love him because I love somebody else. I still love RJ.

"M-Miggy..."

He looked away and napayuko. Siya lagi nasa tabi ko when me and RJ broke-up. Siya ang tumulong sa akin makamove-on pero hindi eh..

"I still love him Miggy..."

"Kaya ka ba pumunta kanina sa concert niya? Huh Maine?"

I nodded slowly and napayuko. I hear he's asking all around, if I'm anywhere to be found. But I have grown too strong, to ever fall back in his arms.

I tried to stood-up pero bumagsak ako sa floor and dali-dali akong itinayo ni Miggy at ibinaba sa aking wheelchair.

"You can't stand-up Maine..."

Napasapo na lang ako. Si Miggy lang ang nakakaalam kung nasaan ako. Wala na rin akong updates kina Nanay at Tatay. I miss them...

"I want to walk. Lagi na lang ako nakaupo sa wheelchair na ito. Nakakaurat na..."

I said then he just smiled at me and nagtungo na lang siya sa kitchen and I just turned on the TV.

Kinuha ko ang wallet ko and may nakaipit na litrato ni RJ doon. Wallet size, still handsome like before...

Sometimes the best feeling is not falling in love, it's falling out of love with someone who never really loved you.

One of the hardest things you'll ever have to do is stop loving someone because they've stop loving you.

"Akin na nga yan!"

Nagulat ako dahil kinuha ni Miggy ang litrato ni RJ at pinunit.

"M-Miggy, why? Why?!"

Tinapon niya yun at umakyat sa kwarto niya. Umiyak na lang ako. I am safer in RJ's arms. But mahal niya pa ba ako?

I want to move-on but I cant! I still love him and I can feel that he still loves me! I love RJ, I want to embrace him and kiss him and tell him that I still love him.

I want to go back but I cant. Miggy loves me and I dont love him but ginagawa niya lahat para mahulog ulit ako sa kanya.

Nakay RJ ang puso ko at wala kay Miggy. If I follow my heart I know na mapupunta ako kay RJ at hindi kay Miggy.

Falling in love with him was the hardest thing to do. Falling out of love with him seems impossible.

I still love him. Walang oras na nakalimutan ko siya dahil lagi siyang nasa isipan ko pero I'm too afraid to tell him because parang mas masaya na siya ngayon.

I can't let him go. Kahit bumitaw na siya sa relasyon namin, nakakapit parin ako at naghihintay na bumalik siya sa akin.

Naghihintay parin ako sa kanya. Kahit alam king naghihintay ako sa wala. Ganon ko siya kamahal. Kahit pagod na pagod na ako kakahintay sa kanya. Maghihintay parin ako kasi mahal na mahal ko siya.

He has made plenty of mistakes, but I still forgave him. He has lied to me over and over, but I still gave him a chance. He left me... tossed me aside, but i still love him even if he left me behind.

Sometimes he gets on my nerves and sometimes we fight, but at the end of the day i still love him more than anything.

I really miss him so much...each and every day goes by and I miss him more and more and I know that he doesnt feel the same way about me anymore but i still love him even if he loves me back or noteveryone keeps on telling that I need to get over him and stuff like that but what they dont understand is that I love him so much and that it is hard to get over someone that you love very much.

He lights up my world. I love him with all my heart. He means everything to me. I'd never hurt him. Emotionally, physically. I'd do anything for him. To make him happy. I love his smile. I love his laugh. I love how he says my name. I love very thing about him. I couldn't never go a day without think about him. He is my prince, I am his princess. I will never give up on him.

I miss you RJ, I really do.