24

HIM

Paalis na ako, medyo matatagalan akong makakauwi. Alam ko naman na masaya na siya sa iba at hindi ako ang dahilan ng mga ngiti niya, hindi ako sumusuko pero I just want to be happy kahit hindi ako parte ng buhay niya. She'll be happy with him, and I know it.

Sometimes leaving someone behind means that you only want the best for that person, even if it means swallowing the sad reality that the best isn't you. Feelings don't die easily because we keep feeding them with memories. That's exactly why it's so hard to move on.

You know you're really in love with someone, when you would do anything to hold onto that person, even though deep in your heart, you know, they have already let go of you. She'll be happy without me, she'll be happy with Paul.

Loving her made me strong but it also made me weak. It made me happy but also depressed. It helped me up but also pulled me down. It taught me how to hold on but now it's teaching me how to let go. It's hard to pretend you love someone when you dont. But its harder to pretend you dont love someone when you really do.

The best way to move on is not just about forgetting the one you loved but it's about accepting the fact that we can never be together. I know it hurts but I need to accept the fact, You can erase someone from your mind easily, but getting them out of your heart is another story.

"K-Kuya, mamimiss kita. Hindi naman pwedeng umalis, diba?"

"R-Riza just be happy for me, okay?"

She took a deep breathe and kissed her forehead and hugged her so tight. I'll miss my little girl, my little sister kahit epal minsan at nakakainis. I'll miss her so much.

The only reason I won't let go of what is making me sad, is because it was the only thing that made me happy. She's better off without me and she's happy with the other man, kaya niyang ibigay ang mga bagay na hindi ko naibigay kay Maine, which makes me sad. But I need to be happy for her, for her and Paul.

--

HER

Pucha buti na lang talaga at nagmotor ako, nakakasingit ako sa traffic! I need to get there before 8:30! Kailangan kong bilisan, before it's too late.

His heart is the place for me, all warm, nice and cozy. It's the only place I would want my home to be, whether it's morning, noon or night. Loving him is all I do, throughout the day and through the night. With every breath I take it's his love that keeps me sane.

Ive fallen in love with him and I'll never let him go. I love him more than anyone, I just had to let him know. And if he ever wonder why, I don't know what I'll say but I'll never stop loving him, each and every day. I've realized that no matter where you are, or what you're doing, or who you're with, I will always honestly, truly, completely love him.

He fills me up. He gives me love, more love than I've ever seen. He's all I've got, he's all I've got in this world, but hes all the man that I need. They said, save the best for the last. So, I'm saving you because you are the best and I want you to be my last.

Don't let the miles between us keep our love apart, just listen close and you will hear, the beating of my heart. No distance, will ever keep my heart from loving you, there are no more tears for it to weep for a love that runs so true .I'll be there with you one day soon, to love you everyday and then my heart will sing a tune and you will hear it say... I've finally found my one true love. As true as one can be and now you're all I'm thinking of, forever stay with me, I love you RJ.

I want his smile to be the last I see, his hand in mine, and his voice whispering in my ear as we part this earth together. For love I would do anything For you I would do more. Maybe I'm scared because you mean more to me than any other person. You are everything I think about, everything I need, everything I want.

Kailangan ko siyang abutan, bago mahuli ang lahat. I need to tell him that I still love him at pride lang ang pinairal ko, ayoko naman na hayaan siyang  umalis. Hindi ko kakayanin na mawala siya, I love him and I want to grow old with him, I want him. I love RJ, I really love him.

When you truly love somebody, you will always love them no matter how much torture they have put you through, because you can't imagine your world better without them.

Pagkapasok ko sa Airport ay inikot ko iyon pero wala na akong makita. Wala na akong mahagilap, hindi ko na makita si RJ, pinagtitinginan ako pero hindi ko na lang pinansin. I need to find him, I need to find RJ. I need him, I love him.

Time check 9:05

Huli na, huli na ang lahat. Napakatanga ko, sana narealize ko na lang to ng maaga, sana nandito parin siya sana katabi ko siya, sana masaya kami ngayon. Napatanga ko, napakatanga. Huli na ang lahat, ang tanga ko.

"Bwisit na pride na yan, bwisit!"

Sinabunutan ko ang sarili ko at napahagulgol, huli na ang lahat. Hindi ko na siya nahabol, hindi na. Hindi ko na masasabi sa kanya na hanggang ngayon ay mahal na mahal ko parin siya, tanginang pride. Tangna huli na ang lahat. Wala na, nakaalis na siya.

"H-Huli na ang lahat. Nakaalis na siya..."

"M-Maine...?"

--

A/N: only 1 chapter left. Hihi