3

HIM

Napasapo na lang ako, were going back to the Philippines. May Kalyeserye pa kasi, kahit wala ng YayaDub ay pinagpatuloy parin.

Medyo malungkot na rin ang ibang dabarkads sa pagka-alis ni Maine. Yung iba nagalit sa akin noon pero naintindihan naman nila kasi wala namang perpektong relasyon diba?

I miss her so much, kung nakita ko lang siya. I'll hug her and kiss her. Napakatanga ko dahil pinakawalan ko pa siya noon.

"Den, magimpake ka na at bukas ay uuwi na tayo. Maaga pa ang flight natin."

Tumingin na lang ako sa kanya at tumango. Naging malungkutin na rin sila dahil naapektuhan din sila.

We all need that person who can be true to you but i left her, still finding her and now I wish I'd stayed. I'm so stupid.

I didn't mean to leave but because I did now I can barely breathe. I love you so much it hurts, I just wish you'll look back. But you won't. I was never good enough for you, all I ever did was hurt you. And I'm so very sorry that I did and didnt even realize. I'm sorry, I know it was all my fault. I know you have all the reasons to leave but I wish every second of every minute that you'll find one reason to stay. But the truth is you won't, you'll move on and ill be alone. But thats fair. I left, so now your leaving me.

I want the you back.  Where's the girl that I used to stay up all night with and fall asleep on the phone with? Where's the girl who always looked at me like I was her only, the girl who was always there for me. I want the girl who always made me laugh and smile, not the one who brings me down into a frown. What happened? where did you go? I wish you'd come back. I miss you, the girl who I used to know. I really miss you Love...

I'm sorry I can't stop loving you or missing you or wanting to be with you. I wish I could turn my feelings off but I can't and sometimes if you knew how much I loved you, you would come back and stay this time, But I can't seem to shake this feeling. I'm sorry.

I wish I was your favorite guy, I wish you thought I was the reason you are in the world, I wish I was your favorite smile, I wish the way I dressed was your favorite kind of style. I wish that you'll be back again.

I'm so sorry Love...

Its not the fact that I dont feel anything for you, it's the fact I wish to stop. My heart stops every time I feel you near. I search for another to love, but can't do so. I may need to convince myself I no longer need you to make me happy. But will that fill my loneliness, disappear, empathy, no it will only make it wider and deeper. To love another is not to love and still sleep with my future in my past, but waking up with my future in my arms.

I wish I could be with you wherever you are and wherever you go everyday. Just so I wouldn't have to miss you so.

I hope you stay awhile, because my heart really likes you.

Wish I was there, to kiss you Goodnight. I wish I was there, to hold you so tight. I wish I was there, to gaze into your face. And wonder why angels, have come to this place. I wish I was there, to talk all night long. Or sit in the presence, of the one that I love. I wish I was there, to tell you I care. I wish I was there, to tell you, You captured my heart and You'll always be there.

Maine I love you...so much

I fall asleep thinking of you. Dreaming of things I wish were true. As I wake I shed a tear, cause I awake without you here.

I miss you at night as I gaze upon the stars I miss you during the day as clouds cover my sun I miss you and want to hold you in my arms I miss you so much, my dear, I feel no more fun. I miss your smile, your joy, your lips I wish you would be here, my loneliness grips. My mind is traveling to far places seeking your beauty My heart beating faster and faster with your memory My being fading its joy, my eyes all teary. My days are going by so slowly, oh so slowly This painful longing penetrates my heart deeply My soul cries out for you more and more strongly. You are my dear love, my life, my everything Yearning the day to be together once more For that day to be here now I'd give anything. I won't leave you again, sweetie, and I promise that Maine...

I have fallen in love with you my angel and my Maine. I sought nothing of you but only to see that dazzling smile of yours once more. I wish nothing more of you but only hope that one day you shall love me the way I love you. I regret nothing for that the only time spent with you are memories and memories are meant not to be forgotten.

I miss you so much I would rather die. I don't know what to do, I just cant lie. I really want to hug you and kiss you right now. I really wish I can do it somehow. I hope you feel that I really love you. I wish you love me that much too. I am sorry for the times I have hurt you.

I like you because I can never stay mad at you, I can't stand not talking to you and I can't stand the thought of losing you.

I wish you could hear all the words I'm too afraid to say.

I want to stay forever with you.

You have no idea how much I like you, how much you make me smile, how much I love talking to you, or how much I wish you were mine.

I wish I could smile. I wish I could laugh all day. I wish I could love. I wish I could be with You here again.

I wish I could tell you how much I care but all I can do is sit and stare. I don't know how to explain this pain it's driving me crazy not being able to let it out I think I'll go insane. You are special to me in so many different ways I don't know exactly what sets you apart from the rest but you've stolen my heart straight from my chest. I'm trapped inside my love I never will be freed. Of the pain I always have. Of this aching, biting need. It hurts because I miss you and the pain will never cease. It'll never let me forget my love. Never give me peace I can't change the way I feel. I'll live with it instead I loved you then, I love you now. I'll love you when I'm dead.

I'm so sorry my Love...