25

HER

"M-Maine...?"

O_O

Pagkaharap ko, nakita ko siya. Hindi ako nananaginip. Nandito talaga siya, nasa harapan ang pinakamamahal kong lalaki, nakatayo siya at mukhang naiiyak din. It is impossible for me to quantify exactly how much I love him or how much I think of him everyday. Let's just say that his smile lights up my world.

Tumakbo ako at niyakap siya, hindi ko kayang mawala siya ulit. Mahal na mahal ko siya, si RJ. My love is my love, my time is spent loving him, my days are filled with love for him, my world is because I love him.

"Akala ko nakaalis ka na, akala ko iiwan mo ulit ako..."

"Nagbago kasi ang isip ko, hindi ko kayang iwan ka."

Maybe I'm scared because he mean more to me than any other person. He's my everything I think about, everything I need, everything I want. He'll  know he's someone special when no matter what kind of mood you are in, he can always manage to make you smile.

"Are you giving me another chance, M-Maine?"

I nodded and he slowly hugged me and kissed my forehead. It so good to be inlove, That one person you can always count on, that one person you can call in the middle of the night just to tell them you had a bad dream that one person you would throw off a bridge just to pick them up and laugh about it endlessly. My bae.   

He make me laugh when I want to cry, Make me live when I want to die, Make me smile when I want to frown, You turn my life upside down. Believe in me when no one else does he's my now, my is, my was. When he call my name I begin to blush, I'm afraid people notice I need him so much. When I'm with him time flies by fast. It's like the present is the past. I need him more than he can believe, Love him more than he can conceive. Think about you every night and day And hope my life can stay this way I don't want it to be any other way.

I believe that two people are connected at the heart, and it doesn't matter what you do, or who you are or where you live; there are no boundaries or barriers if two people are destined to be together. I like how my heart doubles its beats when you come across my mind. You are my joy and pride.

You stole my heart before I even had the chance to give it to you. Thank you my thief for committing the perfect crime. If I could give you any gift, I'd give you love and laughter a peaceful heart, a special dream and joy forever after. Your kiss tells me to wait. To never let go, to hold onto us and never lose hope. I feel it in my soul and know it in my heart. You're my true love since the beginning of time, it's been written in the stars.

He kissed me full of love, and passion. I kissed back, I really love this man, my one and only RJ. His kiss touched my soul and made me come alive. His touch caressed my body while his words stimulated my mind. And his eyes spoke to my heart. And my soul danced in his smile.

Give me a kiss, give me the world, give me your heart, I'll be your girl, give me your smile, give me your time, give me your love, I'll give you mine. When you smile you had my undivided attention, when you laughed you had my urge to laugh with you, when you cried you had my urge to hold you, when you said you love me, you had my heart forever.

"I promise, hinding-hindi na kita sasaktan..."

He caresses my face and smiles at me, I love him and I'll never let him go, hindi ko kayang mawala siya sa akin. Hindi ko kaya na umalis ulit siya, mahal na mahal ko siya. Mahal na mahal na mahal. I smiled back and kissed the tip of his nose.

"I love you, Love."

"I love you more..."

--

Epilogue next. Muah!