Chapter 8: Genin

75+ reads... I know it's small for some of you but wow. Anyways...

"My name's blurry face and I ,care what you think.."

-Twenty One Pilots, Stressed Out.

----------------- ヾ(@^▽^@)ノ ----------------

It was the day, the day when Masayuki-Sensei will group us into 3.

"Now, I'm grouping all of you equally." Some in the class were disappointed.

"Let's start." He said.
.
.
.

Hmm.. What team number is it...

"Team 6.." Masayuki-sensei trailed off.

When will my name be called?  Itachi is in Team 2, along with a girl and a boy. I forgot their names though...

"Team 7 will be.... Nara Akira, Suzuran Satoshi and Namikaze Minako."

Team 7 aye? What a coincidence, I'm already with my team mates....They're also my seatmates.

╮(─▽─)╭ , (。・ω・。) , O(≧∇≦)O
Akira. Minako. Satoshi.

"Okay, you'll be back here to meet your assigned Trainer/Teacher. Understood?" He clarified.

"Yes, Masayuki-sensei!"

An Hour later...

We were at a some training place in the forest.

"Why won't we start by introducing ourselves? I'll go first then from right to left."

"Sensei!?" Satoshi raised his hand.
(( He's like Lee ))

"Yes?"

"Does it include our dreams, hobbies, likes and dislikes?" He said. Is he serious? ( ̄(エ) ̄)

"Oh, well.... Sure." She actually agreed to that. ಠ_ಠ

"I'm Hyūga Natsumi, I'll be your sensei till the Chūnin Exams. Hmm... My dreams... Well it's for all of you to pass. Hobbies? I read books and knit. Well, I like plants and such... and dislike, insects that crawls." She said.

I'm speechless right now. (●__●)

"It's my turn!!" Satoshi begins.

"I'm Suzuran Satoshi! My dream is to be best Taijutsu-using Ninja in Konoha! My hobbies include, training and... more training. I like to impress a certain someone.... And dislike people who underestimate me." He grinned.

I'm next..hmph. ╮(─▽─)╭

"Name's Namikaze Minako, dream? Hmm... is to surpass my father's abilities and be known as the fastest Kunoichi. Hobbies... Eating,reading and watering plants. Likes? Depends... Dislikes? War." I said calmly. Natsumi-sensei was a bit surprised.

That was the stupidest thing ever.
( – _ – )

"Name's Nara Akira, dreams?...I don't know. Hobbies? Sleeping, I guess. Likes... uh... Depends... Dislikes?.... Anyone who disturbs me while sleeping." He said.

( ̄ω ̄;) what even is this?
.
.
.
It's the bell thing again, I don't know what it is called. But, It's happening.

"If you want to have lunch, you must take these bells away from me."

We nodded. This isn't my first time... *smirks*

"And to achieve the goal, You must have the intent to kill or injure me. Don't hold back, understood?" She said.

"Yes."