||Epilogue|||Prologue||

*:.. o(≧▽≦)o ..:*
SUP BITCHESSSSSSS!!!!
*:.. o(≧▽≦)o ..:*

Sorry for my language. Hahahahaha
Who am I kidding?! Ain't sorry for shit!!

Surprise surprise!!! A fcking epilogue!!! I know you all dislike me for the ending, cause our dearly beloved Minako fell into a coma saving the small village she lived in. Or you didn't cause you, unlike other people, are accepting the ending of the story. CAUSE NOT EVERY FCKING STORY ENDS WITH HAPPILY EVER AFTER.

On other note, I hope you enjoy this Epilogue and the Prologue to the Sequel of The Red Flash Of Konoha.

Yes! You read that right! THERE'S A SEQUEL BITCHES! However, I'm still thinking of story titles.

Care to suggest a few?

Anyway, Enjoy reading 😘

----------------------------------------

Minako watched the war from Naruto's Point of View. Needless to say, she was very proud of him, especially when Naruto and Sasuke made a truce.

She stayed with Kurama, forming a friendship with the tailed beast. However for the people of the little village, they were losing hope as the days, weeks and months pass.

"How is she?" Ayato asked, Kira and him decided to live in the Uchiha's house and take of her, as Minako's body rested on her bed.

"Still sleeping... Ayato I don't know if she ever will wake up."

"Don't tell me you're losing hope too!? Minako will wake up, we just don't know when." Ayato said.

"It's been a year Ayato! A year after the 4th Great Shinobi War, Minako's still in a coma, she haven't even aged since she fell into a coma! Even her baby didn't grow!"

Ayato shushed Kira and sighed. "I know.."

Both Ayato and Kira looked at a peaceful sleeping Minako. They couldn't do anything but,

wait.

--- Months after the Naruto: The Last movie's events --- which was 2 years after the war ---

One sunny day, Kakashi, the sixth Hokage, was doing nothing but reading Minako's profile in his office, also wondering where and how the kunoichi was.

Until he got a message from Ayato, who was now the new leader of the small village Minako lived in. It was about the sacred and forbidden scrolls that was kept there for safety, however Ayato said that it would be safer in Konoha than in the small village and about Minako.

It's been normal in Konoha, no dangers and whatsoever. It was pretty boring. So, Kakashi decided that he would take the scrolls and bring them to Konoha, himself with a few help from a couple of Ninjas.

He also thought that it would be time for Naruto to meet his existing older sister. So, he called the attention of the few of the people who he truly trust which included his former students.

Naruto, Hinata, Sakura, Ino, Shikamaru, Lee and Tenten. Kakashi even got a hold of Sasuke and made him join.

Though, Kakashi knew Sasuke only joined because he could get to see Sakura again.