Chapter 11: See You Again...

I'll make this quick!! (^_−)

"It's a long day without you my friend, and I'll tell you all about when I see you again.."

-Wiz Khalifa ft. Charlie Puth, See You Again.

--+--+--+--+ (T▽T) --+--+--+--+--

M I N A K O

Well, I doesn't matter who won or who lose. All that matter is that I'm finally a Chuunin. \(^▽^@)ノ

I finished packing up my stuff for the journey.... Oh yeah, I'm going to leave tomorrow.

I won't be able to monitor Naruto. He might be already a genin when I come back.

I hope not. It's getting late, time to sleep....

It's a long day tomorrow.. (。-ω-)zzz

After Breakfast...

Damn it. Jiraiya-sensei will be mad!!! I overslept!!! (⊙_☉)

I ran as fast I could towards the gates, I saw a guy with long spiky white hair walking towards the gates.

"JIRAIYA-SENSEI!!"

He stopped and turned around. "Well, Good Morning Minako.."

I stopped next to him, catching my breath. "I....I...I'm...Sorry... for being late."

He raised his eyebrows, "And I thought I was the late one.." Jiraiya-sensei feeling relieved.

Seriously, I could have walked..( ̄へ ̄)

"Minako!!" Someone called me from behind as I arrived by the gates.

I looked back to see Itachi and Shisui, "Shisui!!" I smiled and approached them.

I felt a jealous or disappointed aura, I don't know why, but I just feel it.

"Heard that you'll be leaving us, so we came here to say farewell.." Shisui said.

He's so caring... What?.

"Well, I'm not really leaving you guys and don't even say goodbye, cause what's the point on saying goodbye if, we'll meet each other again." I said.

"You don't know that, besides, when it's the time, when you come back, you might not remember us or even speak to us." He pouted.

I laughed. "How could I forget the two of you?!"

I hugged them both. " You guys are the most annoying and kindest best friends that I have!"

"Minako?" I opened my eyes. "Kakashi!!"

I let go of Itachi and Shisui and ran to hug Kakashi, what can I say, he's like a big brother to me.

"Well, you can stop hugging me now." He said. I let go.

"I'm sorry."

"Why are you apologizing? anyway, I came here to say good luck on your journey and maybe when you come back, we could spar." He said.

"Oh... Thank you.." I smiled. Why does everyone know that I'm leaving??

"Sorry but, I got to go... See you...soon." He said then disappeared.

I turned around to see Itachi and Shisui... Oh yeah they're still here... He..he
      (⌒_⌒;)

"Can I ask you guys something?" I approached them.

"Oh.. Sure" They replied.

"You guys won't forget me, will you?"

"Of course not, how can I forget your red hair and blue eyes.." Itachi said.