Chapter 17: Konoha's Prodigies

┗(^0^)┓(ノ^o^)ノ┗(^0^)┓(ノ^o^)ノ

"We don't talk anymore, like we use to do, We don't love anymore..."

-Charlie Puth, We Don't Talk Anymore.
-----------------

I T A C H I

I cleared the front part of the house, and half of it is already covered with blood.

That should be Minako's doings.

All I need to do, is to find..... her.

"I'm not even with Itachi! I don't like him or whatsoever. So what the hell did I do?!"

Minako....

I don't like him...

I don't like him...

I.... weird I never felt this before. My heart's aching.

She never liked you.

......

........

...........

.............

I was lost in my thoughts.

Then, I glanced at the flying shurikens and dodged.

I shook my head and glared at the shinobi.

Hmph.

3rd person P.O.V

The nine-tails chakra started to form around Minako.

She looked down and said. "You all believed in a lie."

"Itachi this, Itachi that....hmph. You say it like you've known him...who he truly is." Minako smirked.

The girl, who was pulling Minako's hair started to get scared. Hell, all of them did.

"And you know?!" Minako snaps her head towards the platinum haired girl, eyes as red as blood.

She tenses, staring cautiously at Minako's eyes.

In a flash, Minako cuts her hair, with one of her own kunai, then threw it at the direction where her sword and the white haired girl was.

As the kunai flew, she teleported, took the sword, and when the kunai hits the wall behind the girl, Minako's sword pierced through her.

Minako, who was right in front of her, covered with the nine-tails chakra, glared at her.

"I should've killed you, when I had the chance." Minako whispered.

Minako took the kunai, and aimed at the platinum haired girl. The girl dodged, but Minako teleported behind her.

She wasn't as fast as Minako was, she tried to escape, but was too late.

The only person left is the jet-black haired girl, quivering.

"You know, what Itachi actually likes.." Minako says, as she moves menacingly forward towards the girl.

The second tail, emerges. The girl glanced at the tails. "Wh-wh- what are you?"

"A person."

"You're-" Minako cuts her off.

"I wasn't done yet. I'm a person, with a beast inside me." She smiles menacingly.