Chapter 29: End.

*It has to end. Long ass Chapter*

All these questions they're for real like
Who would you live for?
Who would you die for?
And would you ever kill?" 

- Ride, Twenty One Pilots.

Thank you.
--------------------------------

A week later

Minako sat there, in the living room, alone. Everyone found out about Itachi. Kira and Ayato stayed with her, after the events, helping her as well.

Minako had to move on.

"You shouldn't just be sitting here doing nothing."

"I can and I will." Minako responded to Kurama. They grew to be friends, Minako could freely talk to the Nine tailed beast.

"Minako, it's not good for you."

"Then what is? Kurama, everyone that I cared about, seems to die nowadays."

"Then go back, go back to Konoha Village. You get to see Naruto, and I get to see my other me."

"Yeah.. I don't think that's a good idea Kurama, nice try though." Minako said and got up to see who was knocking.

"Heh.. I try."

"Minako!" Kira exclaimed and hugged Minako immediately after she opened the door.

"Oh-hey Kira what is it?" Minako asked, still hugging Kira.

"Let's go to the hospital!" Kira said, cheerfully. Though, Minako felt something was off again.

"Why?"

"Uhm... Don't you want to know your child's gender??" Kira said, clearly distracting Minako. Unfortunately, Minako's hands were still on Kira's arms and she definitely knows that Kira's lying.

"Yeah, but-"

"C'mon! Let's go!" Kira grabbed Minako's hand and tried to drag her.

But, Minako didn't budge. "Kira, just spit it out."

Kira sighed, "Why am I always the carrier of bad news?" She said to herself.

"Bad news?" Minako asked.

"Do you want the good news or the bad news?"

"...Good.." Minako answered, confused.

"Okay, good new is almost of the Akatsuki members are dead."

Minako looked at Kira, a bit confused to why it was good news cause, One: almost. And Two: Dead.

"Shit, I mean-" Minako cuts her off.

"Okay, I understand your view. But, I don't see how that's good considering that you said, almost."

"That'd be the bad news.... The leader of the Akatsuki, I don't know his name but, he's currently attacking Konoha Village."

"What?!"

"Hey! Hey! Hey... Before you teleport to Konoha, which you CAN'T because you're 3 MONTHS PREGNANT. Minako, you can't fight him. Okay?!"

"But.. Naruto-"

"Minako, from what I heard, Naruto's kicking ass, okay? I heard that he mastered Sage mode. He's doing great Minako." Kira said, taking Minako back to her living room.