Chapter 26: Secret Little Rendezvous..

"If you like having secret little rendezvous, if you like to do the things you know, that we shouldn't do, baby I'm perfect.. Baby I'm perfect for you.."

-Perfect, One Direction

I'mma throw a throwback about what happened "weeks" ago.

————————————————

A month ago (a month after their marriage) - or could also be weeks ago.

"Itachi..where are we going?? My feet hurts....Itachiii..." Minako whined.

Itachi ignored his wife's exaggerated whining and continued walking down the route heading towards a small town.

Minako huffed, stopped and crossed her arms. Her husband stopped a few steps ahead of her, not looking back.

"Minako.." Itachi said.

Minako stayed silent, waiting for Itaching to look back. "No."

Itachi sighed, he closer his eyes momentarily. "You leave me no choice.."

This confused Minako momentarily, but then Itachi suddenly appeared next to her and easily swoop her up; carried her in a lover's carry position. Minako immediately blushes as red as her hair, she hurriedly covered her face, so Itachi couldn't see her in that state.

But to no avail, Itachi already knew. He then started to jump tree to tree, so they can reach their destination in a short time.

"Why am I this!?! We're married for fuck's sake! He shouldn't have this much of an effect on me!!! Whyyyy!!!" Minako thought.

"I still got her. My Minako..." Itachi thought and smirked.

"Stop smirking!" Minako exclaimed, her hands still covered her face. This surprised Itachi. "I know you're smirking Uchiha! This is not funny."

"You're right, it's not."

Minako uncovered her face, and looked at Itachi. Hoping that the blushing is gone.

"But, can't her husband be happy because his wife's too cute..." Itachi said.

Minako hid her face again, blushing but smiling. "Uchihaaa!!"

"Who? Me or you?" Itachi said, continuing to tease Minako.

Minako's smiled wider, but still hid it. "Itachi stop, I can walk now.."

"Hm? Are you sure?" He asked, Minako nodding quickly. Itachi stopped and jumped down from a tree. Putting Minako down gently as possible.

After Itachi gently placed Minako down, as he stood up properly. Minako tiptoed and kissed Itachi cheek, taking him by surprise.

This time it was Itachi's turn to blush, though he only blushed faintly. "Thank you." Minako genuinely said.

"Let's go." Itachi said, grabbing Minako's hand. As he lead her to the entrace of the small town.

-------

Where is he?

Minako thought, Itachi went to a small shop. Leaving Minako outside to wait.