Chapter 28: Rain and Black Flames

Hey? Do you guys want a sequel? Cuz, I know y'all gonna hate me after this. So, Yeah?

Please don't hate and kill me. (._.)
(T ^ T) (T ^ T)(T ^ T)(T ^ T)

LONGER CHAPTER AS THIS STORY'S END INCHES CLOSER.

------------------------------------

A Month later

"A baby huh?" Minako thought. As she placed a hand on her abdomen, while sitting outside at Itachi and her house.

"It's barely noticeable, well I am wearing big ass clothes."

"I haven't told Itachi yet, he left quite earlier than expected and I forgot. Shit. How will I say it to him?"

"Hey Itachi, I'm pregnant."

"Well.... yeah, I guess, that would be it."

"Minako?" Kira called. Minako still deep in thought.

"I wonder if the baby would be a boy...or a girl."

Kira sighed and roller her eyes. "Minako."

"A boy would be nice..."

"Minako!" Kira shouted, surprising Minako.

"WHAT!?" Minako turned around. "How did you get in- you're trespassing."

"I knocked and the door was unlocked so I went inside. I thought you heard me."

Minako sighed, "What do you want?" She asked blankly.

"How's the baby and the mother?" Kira said, cheerfully. However, Minako knew it was fake. She could see it in her eyes, the tone of Kira's voice didn't match her eyes.

"Doing great... What is it? Did something happen?" Minako asked.

"What do you mean?" Kira asked, her voice too sharp.

Minako flinched a bit, "Just tell me. I know you're lying."

"What? Nothing is ha-.." Kira sighed.

"Minako, I'm sorry." Kira said, holding Minako's hands. Sadness was all Minako saw in front of her.

"Did something happen to the Leaf Village? Naruto!?!"

"No, Naruto's fine..I guess. It's your sensei.."

"Sensei?" Minako was confused at first,  but then realized. Feeling dread and anxiety.

Minako opened her mouth to say something but was cut off by Kira.

"Jiraiya-sama's gone, Minako. He was killed in battle." Kira looked down and closed her eyes, holding onto Minako's hand dearly as she knew Minako all too well in these situation.

A tear ran down Minako's face. Then another, She was speechless. Kira hugged Minako, as the former student of the Legendary Sannin, Jiraiya, sobbed on her friend's shoulder.

Kira comforted Minako by rubbing her back and hair. "Our condolences, Minako."

But all Minako did was cry, it was the first time in a long time, when she cried. Last time it was the death of her best friend, Shisui.