Alternate Path: Four

What if I'm far from home?
Oh, brother, I will hear you call.
What if I lose it all?
Oh, sister, I will help you out!
Oh, if the sky comes falling down for you,
There's nothing in this world I wouldn't do.

-Hey Brother, Avicii.

------------------------------------------

When Sasuke arrived, he caused a small fuss about wanting to be the Hokage.

It resulted in everyone wanting to be the Hokage. Minako couldn't help but laugh at the teenagers. Which caused all of them to turn to her.

"That's cute and all.."

Minako clears her throat.

"But we have a tailed beast to take care of."

The First Hokage agreed as well. Naruto and Sasuke gets ready, but at the last minute, Sakura joined.

"Alright! Team 7 is back!" Naruto shouted.

As Team 7 was formed again, so did the other teams. But, as Naruto prepared to attack he was stopped by the First Hokage.

The First Hokage summoned his wood clones and opened a pathway for the allied shinobi force to enter, but before he does...

"Before I open... Minako!" Hashirama called.

Minako quickly lands in front of team 7.

"Yes? Hokage-sama?"

"Can you clear up the way inside the barrier? it seems that ten tails created small creatu-"

"Say no more, Hokage-sama."

The First Hokage's surprised of Minako's willingness and smirked.

"I'll make a small opening for now."

As the First Hokage opened a pathway, Minako decided to release the seal. Creating the black paint on her face to warp around her body. Everyone noticed her increase of chakra.

"Incredible..." Sakura thought.

"Wow..." Naruto was amazed.

Everybody awed as Minako effortlessly cleared the barricaded battlefield. Breaking the ground and the small monsters themselves. The First Hokage saw the chance to open more pathways before the Ten Tails creates more smaller and different versions of itself. He gave the go signal and everyone charged and attacked.

---

While Team 7 were busy fighting off monsters. They didn't notice some enormous creature stood before them, before it got to swing, Minako killed it in a second.

The three young shinobi just noticed the gigantic creature as it got obliterated.

"Keep your backs against each other."

Minakos adviced before teleporting to another area.

"How fast is she?" Sakura asked nonchalantly, as she saw Minako in a far distance of where she was.

"Faster than you think." Sasuke answered.

"You mean, she's faster than my dad?" Naruto asked.

"Naruto, Minako surpassed the Fourth's speed when she was still in your age." Kurama said.

"WHA- Tha- that's awesome!!" Naruto shouted while still attacking creatures.

Then suddenly, Minako stopped and teleported to a safe place. Her Sage mode now gone.

"I can't strain myself..." Minako thought, gently placing her hand on her belly.

"Lady Minako, are you alright?" A Medic ninja asked.

"I'm fine... go tend others. I can handle myself." Minako said.

"I hope I can.." Minako thought.

The medic-nin nodded and left. Minako sat down and rested.

"I guess that's enough action for now, bud." She said, gently rubbing her belly.

She watches the battlefield, sending out clones here and there.

-To be Continued because it's Finals Week and tomorrow is the start of a two day test and I'm lazy af.-

------------------------------------------

Soo.. How you doing? Good? Hopefully...

He..he...he.. Well this is awkward.

Anyway, I am very sorry for (sorta) abandoning this book. And I do have a legit excuse/reason for the temporary abandonment.

Well, because.. School has been a dick really. I'm stressed out to the point where I look too calm. And I usually can't be on Wattpad especially when it's school days and even on weekends because there are so much shit going on.

Plus, I'm a graduating student. Hopefully, I'm gonna graduate this year, (April). Hopefully, I won't be a lazy procrastinating lil' bitch and fck up when there's only 3 months to go.

This Chapter is dedicated to jennibellemandawe, my lovely and beautiful classmate that, I love so much, "pushed/insisted" me to continue this shitty and cringy book. AND OH! Sorry for the short chapter.. I got busy and lazy.

Thank you for reading and voting! (if you did)

Stay tuned for the last chapter of this book.

But this isn't how our story ends.

(A little reference there for my fellow youngbloods, if there are any.. And Wilson (Expensive Mistakes) just came out and holy shit it's fcking hilarious and is meme and Crack! worthy. Of course the song is phenomenal 😍 I can't wait for M A N I A !!)

Lots of love xoxo

-Laters 😘