Chapter 13: Mission: Must Kill Emotions

(╥_╥)(╥_╥)(╥_╥)(╥_╥)

"Cause, I'm not fine at all...No really... I'm not fine at all, tell this just a dream, cause I'm really not fine at all."

-5 Seconds of Summer, Amnesia. o(╥﹏╥)o

---------------------- ( ̄(エ) ̄) ---------------------
A Month Later.. Ish.

Walking towards Itachi's house, being weirdly invited by him to go to his house for his birthday.

I'm guessing Mikoto-san told him or something.

It's so different from back then, it was less awkward, less silence... More importantly IT WAS LESS AWKWARD.

Since I got here, after 2 and a half years and saw him . I've been catching the so called, Feelings for him. Ew..ugh..

Well, I did like him for a long time now, as a friend. "Or so you thought."

Huh? I.. Don't like him that way..(¬_¬)

"Stop lying to yourself." "('()')

I am not. ಠ_ಠ

"Ohkay... Suit yourself." (¬_¬)ノ

Hmph. Besides I'm not the girl that boys fall in love.

*inner Minako rolls her eyes*
"You're so fcking dramatic." ( ̄へ ̄)

And I can't imagine Itachi liking LOVE, or being with someone. He's too...I don't know... Emotionless.

"Ehh Good Point." ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌

Ugh... Alright Enough of that THING.

I have to focus, specially when I'm now a part of Team Ro or the ANBU.

Being handpicked by the Hokage himself, Wow... That was surreal.

Flashback biatches!! (〜^^)

Ugh!! He's too focused. I got to distract him in some kind of way...

I jumped back and look around. Jiraya-sensei is here.

....also Itachi, Kakashi and Shisui.

I can't tell where they are or who. As I look at a group of masked people.

They must be the ANBU.

I dodged the barrage of kunai flying straight to me *almost* flawlessly.

But, one kunai manage to cut a small part of my right arm, making me kneel on my left knee.

I put my hand over it, to make the bleeding stop and start healing.

He emits smoke, or fog, I presume.

I can't see shit. Sensory, Don't fail me now.

I closed my eyes then tapped the ground.

Oh, he's coming in hot.Before he could manage to hit me, I teleported to the opposite side.

This fog is such a nuisance. Ohh... wait....

͡° ͜ʖ ͡° .....

He turns around, as the fog subsides.

"Reverse Harem No Jutsu!!"

Wwwwwooooooooowwwww!! you know this sound effect... ;)

As a bunch of girls in bikinis showed up in front of him.

Annddd I'm seeing nosebleeds everywhere. Even the Hokage himself. I'm pretty sure I just gave one of the elders a heart attack. (⌒_⌒;)

I think Jiraya-sensei just fainted and one of the ANBU. He he... My bad..
(;⌒_⌒)