Chapter 15 : The Byakugan Princess

(・θ・)(・⊝・∞)(・θ・)

"Dear Future Husband here's a few things, you need to know if, you wanna be my one and only, all my life.."

-Meghan Trainor, Dear Future Husband.

--------------------- "ψ(`∇')ψ --------------------

What a week..

Missions then training then missions..It keeps on repeating.

I should rest for a few days, training with Itachi and Shisui could possibly kill me by chakra overuse.

I sighed, that reminds me Itachi is the new Team Captain. It's now more awkward than ever.

Amaririsu should be waiting for me at the café. It's been a long time since we saw each other...

On my way, I pass by 2 girls, I know. Shinko and Izumi. I hope that they won't spot me.

"So... How's your lover?" Shinko teased, that made Izumi blush.

They were facing each other, I think they just finish eating. I want to get out of here, but my legs won't let me. I'm too curious...

"Shinko! Eh... He's handsome as ever.." Izumi said.

Might as well, blend in my surroundings.... I'll just read the book I brought. I'm guessing that she put her hands together and is daydreaming about him while saying those words. Typical.

"and he became the new ANBU Captain." She proudly say.

I rolled my eyes.

"Wow! That's amazing! You got yourself a man to protect you." Shinko said.

The fxck? He's only 13?!?

"I know....but, I don't know if his family will accept me. They are the main Uchiha household." Izumi said.

"Plus, his little brother, Sasuke, we don't get along." She added.

I suppressed the urge to laugh.
ಠ_ಠ ...... ( ̄ω ̄;)

"He just doesn't like me at all!!" Izumi said distressed.

"Well, it did take time Itachi to warm up to you even to me, so maybe it's the same thing." Shinko said.

"You're maybe right, but, Minako and Sasuke are so close though, this one time, she gave Sasuke chocolates and he took it, and I did the same thing but, he rejected it and said that he doesn't like sweets." Izumi said.

That kid has some serious tastebuds, literally.

"Then she's also close with Itachi-kun's family and...and.." Izumi said frantically.

How the hell does she know that?!?!?

"You know that she's beautiful, skillful, and she's Itachi-kun best friend and teammate. She might-." Shinko cut her off.

"Okay.. Calm down now."

Wow, I'm flattered, but seriously though, bītch. I'm not going to steal your boy.

"That's why I get jealous of her, Itachi might fall in love with her and break up with me. It's also the reason why, I have an urge to punch her, when she's near MY Itachi-kun."

Well then... That might be a problem.
.
.
.
.
I don't want to put you in the hospital.
.
.
.
'Fall in love' is such a bad term though, All things that fall....breaks.