2

Y/N POV

Well that was weird... I guessed only NamToon or whatever his name was could speak English, they seemed nice enough, at least we didn't have any murderers or anything living next door, well I didn't know that for sure...

"They're not murderes you idiot!" My mind told me.

I decided that I just wanted to be sure so I searched up the only name I could remember on the internet. "Jungkook"

My mum came into the room and asked me what I was doing, I told her exactly what I was doing but she just laughed and left.

When I searched Jungkook, a lot of stuff came up, I was just expecting a Facebook profile or something... Maybe he was a criminal... But he wasn't, he was part of a K Pop group called BTS and he was quite famous.

I searched up BTS and guess what?

The other members were exactly who I had met.

I didn't know how I felt, amazed to have somone famous living next door, or angry that they had hid it from me.

I didn't know what to do so I told my mum I was going to see our neighbours and I left the house and knocked, except the door was left open, so I opened it and I heard them talking.

They were saying something in their language again. I knocked on the door even though it was already open.

Jungkook's POV
We were talking when we heard a knock on the door, everyone looked at Rap Mon and he went to open the door. I heard him say,"Oh, hi Y/N! How come your back already?"

Then Y/N said," Sorry Rap Monster, I just thought I needed to know something."

She said Rap Monster, that's all I understood. When we were supposed to tell her, she had already found out.