4

Your POV

I left the boys' house and went to my own house. I felt like seeing what these boys were really... Like how famous they were and how good they were.

That isn't stalkerish because they were famous.

I searched up 'BTS' on youtube and the first thing that came up was a music video - for a song called "Save Me".

How good could it be?

I watched it and all I could do was laugh.

These idiots were my neighbours.

They sang good.

They danced good.

They rapped good.

Everything they did was great - it's just that they were my neighbours!

My mum came in when she heard me laughing and asked,"What are you laughing at?"

"Oh just our famous neighbours' music video."

"Famous?"

"Well in some parts of the world... I've never heard of BTS from anyone."

My mum left the room and I watched these things called "Bangtan Bombs" and slowly I was becoming an Army.

I learned that was their fandom name.

These fans were really creative - I searched up BTS on Google Images and some of the things I found:

I laughed so hard - This fandom was great, but I couldn't be an Army. BTS were my next door neighbours!

XD sorry for another short chapter school has been my best friend recently -_-

See that's how much it has messed up my brain.

I also put this is as mature because I decided that it will have strong language but nothing more than that probably.

Also THANKYOU SO SO MUCH for over 100 reads already!