7

Your POV
We got on the underground to go to the London eye, the boys were really excited for some reason.

They all wanted to stand so I sat down.

Anyways, after we got to the station and we got off, an excited BTS skipped towards the London eye.

I made a mental note not to take them by underground again.

The only person that stayed and walked with me was

Jimin.

We were talking on the way there and he was actually a really sweet guy but he kept on asking me to call him "Oppa"

I didn't know what to do so I called him Jimin.

Suddenly Yoongi stopped.

Hoseok who was walking behind him bumped into him.

Yoongi asked,"Hey, where Jimin?"

He turned around and said,"Aish Jimin don't do that."

"Sorry Hyung I was talking with Y/N"

"Well... Walk fast."

I said to them," Aww Yoonmin is so cute."

"Yoonmin?" They asked in unison.

"Fans ship you guys together."

"What's ship?" Jimin asked.

"It's when they think you make a good couple."

Taehyung and Hoseok started laughing.

I told them that fans ship V-Hope as well and they walked silently for the rest of the way.

-

We finally arrived and got our tickets, then we waited in the line.

For a long time.

Hoseok got really impatient while we waited and Jin had to calm him down before he exploded.

I was hungry so I took out a cookie that I had in my bag and ate it. Jungkook came up to me.

"Thankyou Y/N, I have not seen my hyungs happy in ages."

"Why?" I asked.

"We always work, so we get a year vacation."

"A year?"

"Yes."

"So are you leaving after a year?" I asked, worried to know the answer.

Jungkook went quiet, that answered my question.

"A year is a long time." I told him.

"Not long enough." He muttered, but I understood him.

"Why not?" I teased him.

He quickly looked up at me in shock.

"Uh I like London." He said.

"Yeah right, there's barely anything to do here, I barely ever get to go on holiday."

"Why?"

"My dad was the one that usually took us on holidays but my parents have been divorced for a couple of years now."

"Oh." He said and looked away.

I wasn't even completley sure if he understood.

After we had our picture taken we got on.

Yoongi immeditaly sat down on on a seat when he got on. Jin told Yoongi that he shouldn't miss out on the sights.

Yoongi complained that his feet hurt and that he would get up in a bit.

As we started going up Namjoon said to me,"I bet it looks really beautiful at night. We need to come here at night sometime."

"Yeah, I guess it does. I've only ever been here at night."

"Well what's better, night or day?"

"Night I think, but it looks quite nice when you get to the top."

We were quiet for a bit, then I asked," How come you can speak English?"

"I learned it."

"That's really cool, I can't even be bothered to even learn French and it's so similar to English."

Namjoon laughed and said,"I told the rest to only speak English when we're around you."

"Aw you didn't have to."

"Well I wanted to watch them struggle, just look at them."

I looked at Taehyung and Jungkook talking and it went a bit like,"Uh Jungkook look it's Big Ben."

"Yeah."

"Yeah."

I laughed and Namjoon said," It's a punishment for them making my life harder, I always have to deal with their shit."

Sorry it's been so long since I updated, you can blame exams... I think. Anyways they're all over now so I'll try to get back to a steady updating schedule. Also thankyou for getting over 100 views on the first chapter and nearly 500 all together. So thankyou so so much. Thanks for reading and please comment and tell me what you think. :)