19

I'm constantly apologising about not uploading but I am honestly so bad at this. So sorry guys. I don't even think anyone will read this anymore, it's been so long since I updated but omg the number of views and stuff I've got is crazy, thank you so so much guys! I've recently done my GCSEs so I'm waiting for my results which I get in 8 days 😱😱 but yeah I've just been busy recently I'll try and get a normal uploading schedule.

Jungkook's POV

We finally arrived at our destination and we did have a good time there but I couldn't stop thinking about Y/N during that time. What would she think about the text? Did I actually like her? Did she like me? I had so many questions but I had to wait until this trip was over to get my phone back from hyung. It was a horrible punishment, just for swearing? I'm not a baby anymore.

Anyways finally we arrived back in London.

Y/N's POV

It has been a week since Jungkook sent me that text, and I hadn't seen him or any of the others since that text. This kind of worried me but it also confused me. I spent most my days with Laura but it was weird to me because I had spent so much of my time with Jungkook that it was weird to not spend time with him.

On a Saturday, as I came home from my part time job, I saw BTS' car park in front of their house. I contemplated if I should go up to them or not and then I decided against it, I wasn't ready to see Jungkook again yet even though I had been waiting to see him for a week.

I didn't have a choice however, as soon as I started to open my door, Jungkook sent me a text asking where I was.

Kookie

Hi where are you?

Outside my house

I just got my phone

I was sort of confused by what he meant by that because I didn't know he didn't have his phone. I assumed he was ignoring me, luckily he wasn't then.

Jungkook walked up to me and I mentally prepared myself for this conversation.

"So... uh... Jungkook, where have you been?"

"Scotland"

"Oh nice... why haven't you replied to me?"

"Jin Hyung took my phone because of swearing"

"Oh... I see... also... actually never mind... see you"

"Oh... bye"

That was an awkward conversation, I was about to ask about the text that he had sent me but then I decided not to. I would definitely ask him next time I saw him, he was probably tired right now from the journey.

Jungkook's POV

Y/N was acting kind of strange. Well what was I expecting? I had... no Jin hyung has sent her such a strange text. I would definitely tell her that he was the one that sent it... or... should I? If I'm being honest to myself, she's the most amazing girl I've ever met.

Maybe I could pretend it was me? No I'm an idol what am I thinking, I need to tell her the truth.

I felt quite tired so I decided to go to sleep, tomorrow I would tell her the truth.

I just realised that this chapter is mainly just their thoughts oops. There'll be more action in the next chapter.