6

"Y/N? Y/N!"

"Oh sorry Jungkook - I forgot - what were we talking about?"

"This is the 2th time!"

"Second."

"Second time!"

"I'm sorry Jungkook... We were talking about your life as a member of BGS right?"

"BTS."

"Sorry - I forgot."

"Okay."

We carried on talking for a bit more and then I asked him to sing something because " I hadn't heard his voice yet"

He didn't seem to see that I was lying so he sang Lost Stars.

When he finnished I clapped - His voice was so perfect.

He blushed," Thanks Y/N."

It suddenly started raining - That's how the weather in the UK is.

"Oh. Rain." Jungkook said.

"Yeah. We should get home quickly."

"Y/N you cold?"

"Um no not really Jungkook."

"You want my jacket?"

He didn't wait for me to reply. He took his jacket off and put it on me.

"Still cold?"

"No." I smiled, he was so sweet.

Me and Jungkook ran back home - It was hard to keep up with him, he was a fast runner. I think he was actually slowing down for me.

We finally reached our homes.

"Okay, bye Jungkook - I'll see you tomorrow maybe?"

"Yeah okay Y/N. Thankyou. Bye!" He said and ran to his house.

I went home and then I realised I still
had his jacket that he gave me when he thought I looked cold.

I looked back but Jungkook had already gone home. I decided I would give it to him tomorrow.

I looked for my keys and when I found them, I opened the door and went in.

I decided tomorrow, since Jungkook was new to London. We could go to the London eye.

I called him (he gave me his number the day before) and I asked him if he wanted to go. He asked if the other members could come and I agreed.

As it was 10:00pm I decided to go to sleep early because tomorrow I would need to wake up early.

Jungkook's POV

Y/N asked me to go to the London Eye. I was so excited. We had just got here so I hadn't had any time to look around.

I knew the others would like to go aswell so I asked Y/N.

I needed to suprise them.

I went up to them and told them,"Hyungs we are going to the London eye tomorrow."

I got lots of reactions that seemed positive - Apart from Yoongi Hyung of course. He asked if we could go some other day, he was planning to sleep all day tomorrow.

I told him no because Y/N had planned it.

Namjoon Hyung came up to me and told me,"Your girlfriend is really the best."

I obviously killed him.