11

Jungkook's POV
It was Namjoon hyung's birthday but I wasn't at our house. I was at the park alone. I got a text from Jimin hyung.

Jamless Hyung

Hey Kookie where
are u?

??

Are u with u
girl friend y/n

She's not my girlfriend

She has a boyfriend

So you wouldn't
mind her being ur
girlfriend?

I dunno

Who's her boyfriend?

This guy called Jakob
I mean Jacob

Have u met him?

Yeah he's a bitch

JEON JUNGKOOK!!

What would Jin Hyung
say??

I didn't reply. I needed to get Namjoon Hyung something good because he was the one that organised my birthday party. I also needed to stop this Jacob, Y/N is a good friend and I don't want her with some idiot. I had to convince her that he was just the wrong guy, she could find someone much better.

You were sat on the bench waiting for Jacob, in the September weather. It was starting to get colder in London so you were wearing a red scarf and a hat. Your glasses seemed dirty so you took them off to clean them.

"You know Y/N, you look so much better without glasses."

You looked up to see Jacob.

"Well, I need them to see."

"What about contacts?"

"They've never been my thing."

"Um Y/N? Where is my daily hug?"

"Huh?"

You slowly got up and gave him an awkward hug. You were kind of annoyed at him for the conversation that you two just had.

"Aw, Y/N, don't be annoyed, look I got you this! It's a charm bracelet!"

He got out a box and showed you, it was the exact same thing Jungkook had gotten you when the new collection of charms and charm bracelets came out. You didn't tell Jacob this because you knew that he would probably be annoyed at Jungkook.

"Woah, thanks Jacob..."

"I'm glad you like it! Come let's eat, I'm starving!"

Jungkook called Y/N, hoping that she wasn't with Jacob, so that he could ask her for advice.

"Hello?" she said. Then she spoke to someone else,"Oh it's Jungkook, wait a second I'll come back now."

A few seconds later she said Hello again.

"Hey Y/N, I hope you weren't doing anything important..."

"No, it's ok, I'm only with Jacob."

"Oh."

"Well why did you call?"

"Well it's my hyung's birthday and I dunno what to get him. I thought I would ask you."

"You know I'm terrible at this kind of stuff!"

"I liked what you gave!"

"I got lucky."

"Lucky?"

"How do I explain this... Ask Namjoon, I'm sure he'll explain."

"Yeah but it's his birthday!"

"Oh..."

"Ok, ask him later."

After thinking for a bit you replied.

"Why don't you ask his wife?"

"He's not married... What are you talking about?"

"Oh, oops... I meant ask Jin."

"Y/N... Okay fine, thanks for help"

"The help"

"Do you never stop correcting me?"

"It's my part time job, no wait, it's more like charity work because I don't get paid."

"Um yes you do. You get to hang out with the incredible golden maknae!"

"I guess, if that's all I have to go, see you later Jungkook!"

Jungkook decided to take your advice and he called Jin.

As soon as he picked up he asked his hyung," Hyung, are you and Namjoon married?"

"WHAAAAAAAT?"

"Oh sorry wait no wrong question."

After a few seconds of thinking before speaking he said," Hyung what do I buy Namjoon Hyung?"

I am so so so so so sorry about how late I wrote this, I should have done it in the Christmas holiday but I'm an idiot. I've read your comments and they never fail to put a smile on my face. Also thank you for so many reads in my opinion! Please comment what you think and let me know! Thanks for reading, I'll post a new part soon!