18

Firstly I want to thank PhoebeQueen6 for the amazing cover!!! I absolutely love it thank you so much!! I also want to thank you all for the amount of reads, votes and comments I've received! I can't believe that i've had so many. 

I knew I liked Jungkook. I didn't ever feel this way with Jacob. I had never felt like this before. Too bad he was an idol...

After the day with Jungkook yesterday, I had come to the realisation that I wanted to see this idiot more. It helped me realise how lucky I am in comparison to all these ARMYs who may have never seen him in person. I see him almost everyday and I'm lucky, my crush knows who I am and I don't find it hard to talk to him.

I don't think I've ever had a proper crush on anyone. I needed to do something about it, before he left. I only had 10 more months, it's already been 2.

Jungkook's POV

"Kookie! Kookie!" I heard as I was awakened.

"What do you want?"

"Is that any way to speak to your hyung?"

I opened my eyes to see Jin hyung, I had thought it was Jimin.

"Oh sorry hyung, good morning!"

"I have to speak to you mister, i've seen some very disturbing texts that you have sent on your phone."

"Disturbing?"

Jin took out his phone, wait, no it was my phone and he unlocked it.

"What kind of password is 0000?"

Then he opened my conversation with Jimin

"Also I don't think 'Jamless Hyung' is a very nice name, you should change it. Ah here it is:"

"What's wrong with... Ohhhh... Sorry hyung."

"This swearing? You must be punished."

"How did you find out about this?"

"Oh I saw it on Jimin's phone."

I was gonna kill Jimin for being so clumsy about this.

"Ok here's your punishment."

He did something on my phone and then he showed me. He had texted Y/N.

The text said," Hey Y/N, I like you."

I tried to grab my phone off Jin but he put it in his pocket, "You're not getting this for a week. Also I don't think you will be able to meet Y/N for that week either, we're off to Scotland."

"No, no, Jin, she's gonna misunderstand!"

"We all know it's the truth anyways, you should have told her already."

Then he walked out of the room, I was about to get changed and see Y/N but Jin yelled and told me that we're leaving for Scotland in half an hour.

Y/N's POV

"Laura help me with this now! O - M - G, what is he doing? What am I doing? What should I do?" I yelled over the phone.

"Okay, okay, calm down, tell me what's going on."

"Okay, okay, Jungkook just texted me saying "I like you". What does that mean? As a friend? As something more? Why are boys so confusing? It's probably as a friend because he can't have a girlfriend right? Yeah... But who texts someone randomly just saying that. Oh I know! Maybe it's because he isn't good at english, so he doesn't know what he's saying. Yeah... That's probably it. Okay I'm okay, thank you for your help Laur!"

"Y/N, I did not understand a word that you said, but okay then. I've got to go, see you."

"Bye Laura!"

Okay, it was fine. It didn't mean anything. Right?

I decided to not reply because I didn't know how to reply. I'm too awkward to know how to reply.

Jungkook's POV

All through the journey to Scotland, I couldn't stop thinking about Y/N. I don't know why.

Heyyyy readers that are still here!! I've got some sort of idea for what I'm doing with this story so be prepared for my worst (and no i'm not talking about my writing getting worse than it already is). I hope that those of you that are still here stick around until I finish this story and I hope you're enjoying it. I've got some ideas for future ffs which I just want to write already, but I'm going to wait until this one is finished. I also think that I need to edit this story when I finish writing it because I feel like my writing has changed. I think it's been about a year since I started writing this.

Please comment and tell me anything. Improvements or things you don't like, I don't mind. I read all your comments by the way. Even if I don't reply I do read them I just might not know what to say. Also feel free to talk to me I don't have that many friends on here yet like I did on my old account. Just pm me "Hi" we'll be friends XD I'm also sorry about how late I posted this, I'll try and do better (I know I always say that but I will try okay :)

BUT... BROOOOOOOOO THIS MANY READS!!!! 37.8K I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M GETTING THIS MANY!!!!! THANK YOU SO SO SO SO SO MUCH!!!!!