16

Hi sorry I haven't posted in ages - I can never find time. But I did today. 

Additionally here is an explanation for @Iwishicouldlovemyself as to how you can teach someone a language without knowing the other language - Firstly it's because he can speak some English also I learned English without knowing a word of it when I moved from Germany and my teacher didn't speak German either but now I'm fluent even though I had someone that could not speak a word of it. Just talking to someone in that language can make you learn it just by speaking it a lot.

Y/N's POV

I woke up to Laura hitting me with a pillow yelling at me to wake up.

"Y/N, it's 11am already wake up!"

"Whyy?" I asked her,"It's only 11."

"Jungkook is waiting downstairs."

"Kookie?" I quickly got up, got changed, did my hair, got some food, brushed my teeth and ran down.

I found Jungkook, patiently waiting downstairs.

"Hi Y/N!" He said as he saw me," I want to go somewhere with you."

"Where?" I asked him.

"Suprise." He replied. 

I put on my shoes and we left the house together, but I had no idea what Laura did after I left.

He dragged me to the park and pushed me down on to the bench so I would sit. 

"Ok, y/n, I bring you here because I want to get rid of the awkwardness with us two."

"Really? Well how are you gonna do that? By the way you should have used past tense so it would be I brought you here not I bring you."

"Are you really going to still teach English when your in this mood?"

"Yes, yes I am and nobody gonna stop me."

"I just want to talkeu"

"What is it with you guys? I watched some videos of you speaking English and you all add an eu at the end of everything!"

"Stalkereu?"

"No, no, no, no! I'm not a stalker... It's research... So I can teach you properly" 

"Hm."

"What do you mean 'Hm', it's the truth!"

"Okie, now, speak to kookie"

"About what?"

He just shrugged. Why did he even bring me here if he didn't know what to talk about? Can this guy not plan?

"Uh... I wasn't trying to kiss you the other day, I just fell you know?"

I don't know if he understood or not but I just started giving him a really long explanation - full of lies.

I think that I am actually starting to like this idiot.

Sorry it's so short I promise to try and upload by next Tuesday :) I just wanted to get an update out even though I have to go somewhere now -_- Anyways I left you all waiting for way too long you've probably forgotten the story and left now so I guess hey to any new people - I'll try and keep updating :)