Chapter 9

The sun was setting down when I saw that group. I wanted to turn around and run away. After Sayuno saw them she ran to them and hug them. I stayed hidden in the woods. They were too far away from me so I couldn't hear what were they saying. After few moments I heard the laughter. There were so happy. 'I better go before they find me. I know that I wanted to ask them about Minyo but I am a kinda scared to go there and ask.' So I try to get out of there without making a sound.

I failed. I step on a twig and broke it. I waited if something would happened. After a while I tried to move again when a knife flew in front of my face and it ended up stabbed in the tree.
"Who is there? Show yourself or I trow another knife at you!" someone yelled. I was shocked. I didn't await that. Slowly I began to move from behind the bush. There was the guy who was ready to fight anyone. He was 190 cm tall and had light brown hair or it look like that.
"GROOOOOOOOOOOWL" I was so embarrass I was hungry. Not only did I eat just a little bit of some meat but I didn't eat any vegetables in a while and the smell of that soup was great.
"Who are you?" he asked. I don't know how to say that I am not an enemy.
"Oh, it's you Nichirin. I wondered where you were." That little dragon came from behind that guy.
"You know that person?" the guy asked.
"Yes she helped me to get here." Sayuno said smiling.
"Oh, I see" that guy said. He came closer to me and said: "Um, sorry about earlier. My name is Nicho. I am the leader of this group. Zaniva."
"No I am sorry. I didn't intend to look like an intruder. I-I just felt scared of you guys."
"Why?" Nicho asked. He looked confused. Well I think anyone would I a person says that he or she is scared of you for some unknown reason.
"Well I never... Until now I have lived isolated from the world. I mean that until few days ago I never met a male person or talked to other people than the sisters I have been living with."
"Uh... I heard that you are hungry. Do you want to go and eat something with us?" they asked. I saw someone approaching Nicho from behind. That person suddently jump at him making him fall on the ground.
"Nichooooo!" that person yelled at him.
"Where have you been, my love?" that person asked and begun to kiss him. I guess that the person is female. I think that not just because she kiss him but because she has long chocolate-brown hair.
"S-stop! Someone is here." after Nicho said that he moaned.
"It doesn't matter." She said and continue kissing him. It's quite weird that she has a husky voice but I don't mind that.

I guessed that i go with Sayuno and leave them there. She looked annoyed. Sayuno is leading me to the fire. She introduced me to a bunch of people. I get more nervous. I have never been in some place like this. Sayuno gave me a bowl with tomato soup. I sat down and begun to eat.
"Sooo," I heard the girl sitting next to me.
"My name is Mamura. You must be Nichirin. I guess you are not from either Sun or Moon forest." She said. She had long curly brown hair. She wore a long leaf green T-Shirt and trousers I am not as shocked as I was when I first time saw some girls wearing trousers.
"You are right." I said. I saw her worried expression.
"You look tired. Come I show you a place where you can sleep." I smiled a little and followed her. She showed me a spare bed or something I didn't care. I was so tired. After I laid down I immediately fall asleep.