Chapter 14

Yanari was equip with knifes, swords and arrows. The girl she was fighting had the same equipment. Yanari aimed at the girl's right shoulder with a sword. She dogged it and threw three knifes at her opponent's left foot. Yanari didn't saw that coming. The knife injured her leg. She fell on the ground and she screamed in pain. I wanted to run to her and help to heal her but Sayuno stopped me. She was looking at me with a look that says that I shouldn't even try to go there. So I watched what will happen next. While Yanari tried to stand up again her opponent drew her sword. She didn't hesitate and she was about to finish the battle with a one strike in Yanari's waist. But Yanari had other plans. She took all her knifes and threw it at that girl. That distracted her and Yanari came closer to that girl. Yanari got a hold of her opponent's sword and threw that away. Now were they on the ground and Yanari had her sword on that girl's throat.
"The match is over. Good work Tomuri. Go and do what you need to do and I see you a hour before the diner." Yanari told that girl Tomuri and went to see us. Tomuri had crimson red hair that would be in her way if she didn't have it in a pony tail. She was around my height and her skin was fawn white. I didn't see her face but I guess her eyes were scarlet red.
"Hi Nichirin how is your day? I didn't see you all day." She said that with a bright smile like she didn't had and injured leg.
"I am fine but what about your leg..."
"Oh... you are worried about that little thing?" Yanari said with an amused smile on her face.
"Well let me tell you something Chiri. Nari is a great witch. She cast a spell not just on the weapons but in and around the fighting field so that any weapon used in that are cannot harm a person. And the weapons that are used for training cause as stimulation of the pain." I was looking with awe. I didn't know about that kind of magic can be used. I wasn't written in any books I owned. She must have invented the spell.
"Anyway what are you doing here Chiri?" asked Yanari who obviously like my new nickname.
"Well I got lost and then I met Sayuno in her human form. She told me that his is the training area and the place where you guys held weapons. I am curious. Would you mind if I trained here?" I asked them nervously.
"Sure what weapons do you use and what do you want to know how to use?" said Sayuno with a expression that said 'why didn't you ask sooner'.
"I know how to use a bow and arrows, but I would like to know how to wield a sword.." I said looking to the ground with a blush. Those martial arts fascinated me from when I was just a little girl.
"Well that isn't something new. When you first came you had a bow and arrows with you and you look like you you know how to use swords. So when do you like to start?" Yanari said with a smirk.
"The sooner the better!" I said with confidence. Yanari turned around and motion me to follow her.

Lord Adrian, captain Yamato and I were on the border between the Lands of colours and Dark forest other know as the between area of the Land of colours and the Moon and Sun kingdom. Many people say that it's a cursed place because they got lost in the forest and they never came back. The truth is that in that forest there are the residences of the Magic council and Red Magnolia, the council for the rights and obligations of all creatures. The forest is dangerous even without the council and Red Magnolia. Not many people know about the paths that are in the Dark forest so when they intend to cross to the other land they usually get lost. The paths that are usually guarded by warriors are the safest. They have laid traps on on the unguarded paths so they could capture some of the thieves that cross it so often. However there is one path that is unguarded but still safe. The path is drawn just in some old maps. Many have forgotten it even the Magic council. We were moving our bodies towards one main way. Lord Adrian needed to do some business with the great Magic council.
"Yamato... would you be so kind and help me find wood for the fire?" said lord Adrian. I was awoken from my trance. It was a long day. Yamato just nodded. My lord said that we'll arrive at our destination tomorrow at noon. I cooked our food and after dinner we all went t o sleep. That's when I heard a sound of  a broking twig. All the others were sleeping soundly. A small white ball jumped on me from nowhere. It was a kanjum, a five tailed beast who eats the soul of it's enemies... It didn't look dangerous. Not at all. It didn't have mouth or I just couldn't find it... But somehow it managed to eat my spare clothing that I used as a pillow. I played with it till I saw light of the sun.  As soon as the light touched it's fur it changed. Now in front of me was sex-less person. Ze (gender-neutral pronoun) had long white hair like zes fur, big green eyes that are sparkling like emeralds.   Ze spoke to me. Zes voice was like bells ringing.
"Thank you for the amazing night. It was fun." ze  spun around. I didn't say anything. "I know where you all are headed. I am Loksum, a member of Red Magnolia. I will accomplice you to the council. We just recently changed locations." Loksum went on zes knees and hugged me really tight. "H-how do you know our plans?" I said. I was in affected by zes beauty. My cheeks burned. "Chichi... that's a secret." Loksum said still hanging on my shoulder.

------------------o------------------O------------------o------------------

I am really sorry for not writing. I just don't have any motivation to write. So if you liked this chapter or any other please leave a comment or a vote.