Chapter 13

Next thing I know we were back in the leader's tent. Nicho's eyes were filled with anger. He inhaled and exhaled to calm down.
"Please excuse my mother's and mine behavior." he said.
"There is no need to apologies for that. It's your family problem." Suddenly I had a idea. "Nicho, I have a request"
"Yes? What would that be?" Nicho asked. I don't like to have a company while I an traveling but I don't really have a choice. There may be a peace but I could easily get lost and I would never be able to meet Minyo.
"I would like Zaniva to help me to find Minyo." I said after I thought about pros and cons of Zaniva helping me.
"I will hang a request on the mission board. Then you have just to wait to someone pick that mission." he said. Nicho sat down and drank his drink that Mamura brought him.
"I wanted to ask you about something. Why did Mamura know what to bring to us?" I ask him because I was just curious.
"I mind linked her. It's like talking in your mind. But the thing is that just the were-shifters can use mind linking." he said while he was again looking in some papers. 'He must be great at multitasking.' I thought.
"Than how come that you can use the mind link? I got a information from Sayuno that you are just a head mage." Nicho suddenly looked up. I couldn't read his emotions. It was very confusing. I was like he was angry, happy, surprised and much more at the same time.
"I inherited the  were genes from my mother. She is a werefox, shape shifter hybrid. I got my fathers strong mage genes so I am a better mage than a werefox or shape shifter. But I can still mind link so that's the only good thing I got from my werefox genes." he smiled sadly. I excused myself and left the the tent but before I could leave Nicho said that if I saw Chango that I should tell him to come to Nicho.

I came out from the tent. I went to search my belongings. I forgot them in that leaf tent this morning. I bumped into a small girl. From her height I would tell she was around five years old. I never thought that Zaniva allowed children in a such dangerous travel. The girl had smaragd green eyes and hair. She had cat like eyes. Her hair reached till her chin.
"Watch were you going." She yelled at me and her pale face became bright red.
"I am sorry. I didn't see you." I said and reach my hand at her to help her stand up. She gladly took it. When she was standing safe on her two feet she look at me. Her face lighted with happiness.
"Chiri! I didn't see you since breakfast. Where have you been?" she shouted and hugged me. 'Who is Chiri?' I thought.
"Um... Who are you?" I ask confused. She laughed.
"I suppose you don't recognize me in my human form. Do you?" Human form? She is a shifter? I nodded. She started to change back in her original form. I saw the smaragd green wings.
"Sayuno!" I said in surprise. She, now in dragon form, began to playfully biting by shoe.
"Yup. So Chiri what are you doing here in the weapon and training area?" she ask me. I looked around and saw no one beside me and Sayuno.
"I got lost searching for my tent. Why are you calling me Chiri?"
"I call you Chiri because it's way more easier than calling you by your long name. Do you want me to show you the way to your tent?" she asked.
"No, there is no need to do that. Now that I know about this training area I want to go and explore this place." I said in hope I can train here an improve my fighting technique.
"Good, I will accompany you." Sayuno said and lead me to a place I assume is the training place.
"How did you shift? From my books I know that just shifters can do that." I asked while we headed there.
"That was long time ago. We all the magic creature have now a human form because sometimes it easier to move around in that form. But some don't use it because they wouldn't change a bit." she explained. We came to the training place and I saw Yanari fighting a girl that was with Nicho this morning. She was fighting a style I never saw.
------------------------------------------o------------------------------------------O------------------------------------------o------------------------------------------

I am sorry about this short chapter. The next part is going to be character information. I know I am horrible at describing the characters so that will be the best I could do.