Prologue

In this world there are lands and kingdoms. In the past there were a lot of wars but now there is peace and almost everyone is happy with it.

In the darkest corner in the Land of colors new life was born to the leader of the dark and evil group Mytoraymi. Is a girl. Kurayami. Her name was decided long before she was born. "Kurayami, my daughter," said the leader Usob, "you will be exchanging your position with the newborn daughter of the queen and king of Sun kingdom. After you will reach the age of 15 years, I The cruel Usob will be sending a person to inform you and help you to win the war."

Meanwhile in the Sun kingdom

In the castle the king and the queen are happier than they would imagine. Now they think that they are the luckiest parents in the world. With a smile on king's face he proudly said "We the rulers of this kingdom have two beautiful twin daughters." After that the king called a fortuneteller to tell the future of the two princesses. After few minutes the fortuneteller came to a conclusion "One of the princesses will be took away from the royal family shortly after she'll be one month old. The other one will be pulled in the darkness and eventually they might fight them self." The royal couple scared what would happened to their children strengthen the guard around them.

.

ONE MONTH LATER

In front of the little house in the Black Forest there is a baby girl crying. In the house there live the three witch sisters Agata, Olivia and Kamiso. They took the baby in the house. She had snow-white hair, sky-blue eyes, and a mark on her hand. She was wrapped in a blanked. On the blanked there was a name Nichirin. In Nichirin's hand there was a little blue diamond.

.

.

.

SEVEN YEARS LATER

Seven years after that day we still don't know who she is. Her past is so unclear and her future is confusing. We tried to get her to the next town, but after one or two days she would be in front of our door again. We decided to let it be. Now is the time to start teaching her magic and hunting she will be needing if her story will be going like we see in the future.

--------------------o------------------O-------------------o--------------------

I apologise for any grammar mistakes in this story. I don't know English well since I am learning it as my second language.