Chapter 11

I saw Nicho talking with Sayuno and some girl. She was trying to kiss Nicho. I remember yesterday's and today's events. I felt embarrassed. After a while Sayuno saw me. She waved at me to come closer. "Hi Nichirin. How are you today?" Nicho asked.
"Um,... good and you?" I asked back.
"I am good too. Do you need something?" he asked. He didn't look like he knew that I saw... saw him and Chango doing... love.
"Yes I'd like to ask you something."
"Good. What do you want to talk about?" he asked. I didn't answer. I didn't know how to tell him.
"It's that a personal matter you don't want others to know?" he asked second time. I just nodded.
"Oh I understand. If you want we can talk about that later after the breakfast." he said.
"Sure." I replied. He turned around and walk to Chango. But before he did that he grabbed some food and put it in his mouth and chew.

I turned and saw Sayuno handling me some food.
"Thank you." I said. We talked about many things.  I met some new people. Yanari was one of them. She was a witch. I saw that she had a scar on her face. It was from her right cheek to her chin. She was kinda scary but once I knew her better she was were kind and over protecting.  I like her she was in her thirties. When I met her I lost the sin of Sayuno so I ask her where to find Nicho.

I went to his tent. It was on the north side of the camp. I entered the tent and I was supised. On the desk there were bunch of paper and I bet Nicho is behind them.
"Uh should I come later?" I asked. Nicho looked at Mr and smiled.
"No. Sit down. I finish this work and then we can talk." he said and he began to write something.
"Do you want something to drink?" he asked. He still hasn't look out the paper he was holding.
"Yes. I'd like ti have some tee." Mamura came and gave us the drinks. It's like she knew what we wanted. I should ask him about that later. I looked around the tent. What surprised me was the door in the tent. I was sure from outside there weren't any doors. I also saw some doors in the kitchen.
"So what do you want to talk about?" Nicho asked.
"I have many questions but first I'd like r ask a b out this group. What is the purpose of Zaniva ?"
"Well we are here to guard the peace. This is of course not our usual place to stay. We have a territory where our house is. Many people call that place a neutral territory but we call it Zaniva's territory. Everyone who needs our help can just sent a message. They can use mind linking, speed magic message or any other way of communication. We have the older people who can't fight or help on the field to write the requests on a paper. I will then decide how to help everyone in some way. Mamura is in charge of the fighting force. Sanary is in charge of the requests. She sort them in some categories. it's very helpful. Mivo is in charge of the group when I am not there. He is a werewolf so he prefer to be called beta. I believe that you haven't met Sanary or Mivo am I right?" That was long but now I understand.
"Yes I haven't met either of them." I said.
"I think you will meet them later. So what's he next question?" he asked. He drank his coffee. I think it was coffee.
"Do you know who  Minyo is? And do you know where I can find him?" I asked. That were the most important questions I needed to solve.
"Hm, I heard the name somewhere." he stood up and came to the mysterious door.
"Come here." he said pointing to the door. I came closer and he unlock the door.
"Were are we going?" I asked.
"I think that you noticed the doors in some tents. The doors are liked directly to the pack house. I like to call Zaniva's house a pack house." He added the last sentence when he saw my confused face. He opened the door and we step in.