home at first glance

I look at him, slightly baffled by his abrupt question. It wasn't a hard question to answer, the question would most definitely be yes. I loved living with him, and I loved being in his presence. His aura was comforting and made me feel safe.

"Harry, are you serious?" I ask, breaking the almost awkward silence.

"I'm very serious." he confirms, eyes showing a hint of concern. He was scared for my answer.

"I practically live with you already, is it even a question that needs to be asked?" I smile softly, biting my lip. That brings the biggest smile to his face.

"Welcome to my beautiful home, Ana Michele." he whispers, taking my tiny hands between his and kissing them softly.

"Harry, Harmony won't stop attacking my son!" I say, picking my beautiful cat up from the ground and cradling him. He begins purring, nudging his head against my chin.

Harry laughs, walking into the room - shirtless - and petting Harmony. I gape at him, mouth falling open.

"What's up sugar?" he winks, flexing his muscles; I only laugh at him, rolling my eyes.

"Shut up." I say, holding Salem.

"Mmm. No thanks." he winks, plopping down on the bed. I look at him, scanning over his entire body. His entire, half naked body. His half naked body.

"How come you haven't tried to kiss me?" I ask suddenly, slamming my mouth shut and cursing. I screw my eyes shut in embarrassment, turning away from him.

"Are you so turned on by my sexy torso that you're begging me to kiss you?" he jokes, and I can literally hear the smirk he has on his God awfully beautiful face.

"No!" I squeak, turning around to look at him and shoving his shoulders.

"Then what's turning you on?" he asks seriously, looking at me. I look at him in dismay, pursing my lips.

"We've been dating for six months and you haven't kissed me, let alone lay a single finger on my body." I mumble, looking in my lap quietly.

He moves closer to me, sitting up to make eye contact with me better. His index finger lifts my chin up, eyes meeting mine. His beautiful, green eyes, and my dark, blue ones.

"Do you want me to kiss you?" he whispers, barely audible. I slowly nod, glancing at his plump, pink lips.

His eyes are locked on mine, lips curling into a beautiful smile. His hand is brought to the side of my face, gently cradling it before pressing his soft lips against mine. My eyes are closed, my lips almost instinctively moving with his. He's pulling me closer, allowing me to crawl into his lap.

His lips were soft and warm, and the kiss was extremely comforting and sent a wave of pleasure through my body. His warm touch finds its way down my back, hands resting in the curve of my back. His teeth graze my bottom lip, pulling ever so slightly as he's finally moved away from my face; my eyes slowly flutter open. Fireworks are exploding all around me, and I can see the love flooding in his eyes. I could hardly breathe.

"Is that good?" he smiles cheekily, winking at me.

"Yes. Yes it is."

Later that day, nothing much really happened. Harry went out for some job interview, and I was left home alone. I got out my writing journal, flipping to the last empty page and setting my freshly brewed coffee on the desk.

Harry had inspired me a lot lately, mostly to write, but mostly to take more risks.

The writing part came from the green of his eyes, and the curve of his beautiful smile. I love the curls at the nape of his neck, and the length of his curly hair. I loved his dimple, and the random freckle by his mouth. I loved his multiple tattoos, and they intrigued me endlessly. I craved to touch every inch of his lean body, to feel his art under my fingertips.

I finally picked up my pen, a beautiful warm feeling growing in my stomach. Just the thought of Harry brought me happiness.

I wished upon a star, a dirty, rotten star, one late night. What was I wishing for? God only knew. But I knew the moment I looked into your eyes the next day, and my silent wish had come true. The green of your eyes was my new favorite color, and the pink of your lips was my new favorite shade. I loved your curly hair, and your deep laugh. And God, your beautiful dimples and everlasting smile. I loved these things about you.

With the love comes great pain, a terrible sting in my heart and in my lungs. You're opening me up, bringing a new life to me I never knew I had. I'm falling in love with you, and it's becoming gradually harder to hold onto the edge. Please, when I fall, do catch me.

I didn't know what I was exactly aiming for in my writing, just the rawness of my mind. I wanted to express the bitter thoughts. I decided to put my journal away, sliding it into the drawer and shutting it. Harry should be home any moment now, anyways.

"Hello, Angel." I hear his familiar voice, and the usual sound of the door opening and closing. It brought an instant smile to my face.

"Hey Curly." I reply gently, walking over to him and placing a soft kiss to his cheek. "How'd everything go?"

"I think it went pretty well. They asked me to come for a second interview." he replies giddily, smiling brightly.

"Oh my gosh, that's awesome!" I exclaim, hugging him tightly as he mocks a groan and hugs me back.

"I hope I get it though, it's my dream job." he nervously says, chewing his lip absent mindlessly.

"They'd be crazy not to hire you, Harry." I tell him. "They'd be at a great loss."