art exhibit

It had been fourteen hours on the plane, and I was dragging once we finally got off. The Paris airport was beautiful, with big glass windows showing off the city that was far away. It was beautiful sight.

"I'm starving." I tell him, latching onto his arm on the way to baggage claim.

"When are you not starving?" he asks, looking for our luggage.

"You've got a point." I mumble, closing my eyes as he reaches for our bags. He hums.

"Of course I do."

We went to a McDonalds in the airport, keeping it cheap.

"What're the plans for today? We've only got today and tomorrow and we're off again." I ask, eating my chicken nuggets.

"Tonight's the art show, so we'll check into the hotel and get ready for that." he tells me.

"Alright. So should I straighten or curl my hair?"

"Mmm, curl it." he nods, smiling at me.

"Alright fashionista." I nod back, laughing.

The hotel we were staying at was, in the least, a resort. It was absolutely stunning. It had waterfalls on the outside, and beautiful flowers surrounding it. It was multiple stories tall and was a beautiful golden color.

"Man, your job spoils you." I say, getting my luggage from the trunk of the rental car.

"That's what I told them." he responds, shutting the trunk.

We walk into the hotel, gasping at how much larger it is on the inside. Beautiful chandeliers hung from the ceiling and extravagant works of art were hung on the wall. The tile looked extremely expensive, it felt like a sin to even look at it let alone walk on it.

"Reservation for Styles." Harry tells the receptionist, smiling kindly.

The receptionist hands him the room key, smiling at him.

"Room 344, Floor 7." she tells us.

"Onwards, my beautiful lady." Harry ushers, walking towards the elevator. He holds the door open for me, pressing the button for floor seven.

Once we're in the room, I'm in awe. There are two queen sized beds, with silk sheets and beautiful matching comforters. There are even chocolates on each pillow. In the room are snacks, a fridge, a coffee maker, and a microwave. The bathroom has a large tub and even a walk in shower.

"Jeez." I mutter, walking around. "I feel like royalty."

"For two days, you will be." he smiles, wrapping his lanky arms around me and kissing my nose.

"How romantic."

After four hours of sitting around doing nothing, we finally decided it was probably good idea to get ready. Harry takes the shower and I take the tub, soaking in the Lavender bath-bomb they provided.

"You're curling your hair, yeah?" Harry asks from the shower.

"Yeah." I tell him, closing my eyes and masking in the scents of the lavender.

"How would you feel if I got a haircut?" he asks suddenly, humming softly. I open my eyes, looking towards the fogged up shower he stood in.

"How short?"

"Well, like a quiff." he explains, stepping out of the shower and wrapping a towel around his waist. "I think it would look good. Plus, I could donate it to charity."