ruckus and such

Today is the first official day of me living with Harry, and so far, at 8:13am, it is hectic. There are boxes of all my things piled around the entirety of the home; millions of things kept inside. He tried to persuade me into selling most of my (quoted) "junk" on eBay, but I refused. I claimed it all held a special place in my heart, just like he did.

It'd been a week since we first kissed, and it was still so new to me. His lips were soft like caramel and I couldn't get the feeling off my lips. It was an amazing feeling.

Along with all of the boxes, was my cat. My beautiful, black baby. He was nearly 2 years old. I brought him along with all of his toys and cat treats, and most importantly, his bed. He loved that bed, and I don't think he enjoyed Harmony chewing it up. I don't think he liked her at all...

He'd only visited a few times, and hasn't warmed up to the house or Harmony yet.

"Harry, where can I put this?" I ask, holding up a Memory Box my grandad made me for my 11th birthday.

"Um..." his eyes scan over the living room. "Over here?" He points to the shelf, dusting it off. I nod; it'll have to do.

I walk to him, placing it gently down. On the outside lid was a picture of me as a small child, and on the inside were cards and flowers I picked, and most importantly, the letters my Dad wrote me for my birthdays. He always kept up with them, even somehow after his depression kicked into full gear.

Harry's eyes meet mine, his soft lips pressing against my forehead. He knew the box definitely had a special place in not only my heart, but in my soul. It was a part of me.

"Come on, let's go unpack your clothes." he suggests, rubbing his arm up and down my back soothingly. I agree with his offer, following him up the stairs.

Half of the clothes in the box were clothes he'd never seen, skirts and dresses being hung first. His eyes came across a few blouses, and he thought a blue one would make my blue eyes pop. I only shrugged, I wasn't too fond of my eyes.

"Hey." he mutters after a few minutes, folding clothes and putting them up.

"Hey." I respond, raising an eyebrow and looking at him.

"I didn't get that job." he replies quietly, hanging dresses. I sigh, putting my stuff down and wrapping my arms around him.

"You'll get a better one, I promise." I whisper, standing on my toes and kissing his cheek.

Harry nods, smiling at me softly and returning to what he was doing. I collect hangers from the closet, hanging shirts and my dress pants and placing them in colored order in the closet. Harry shoots me an amused look, laughing gently.

"Color coordinated, huh?" he snickers, shaking his head. I pout, hitting his arm playfully.

"They're easier to find this way, bully."

"Uh-huh, sure." he smirks, raising his eyebrows. I scoff, going back to hanging clothes.

"It's not too late for me to move out." I mumble, just loud enough for him to hear. He retreats.

"Alright, alright. You win this one."

"I win them all." I reply, sass lacing my voice.

He flicks his eyebrow up, laughing at me. He continues to remove items from the boxes, setting them in places they fit.

"I've already won." he whispers, looking at me with quiet eyes; not allowing me to read anything he's thinking.

"I've won you."