The Wedding

Chapter 32

(The Wedding)

Tori smiled as she stood looking in the floor length mirror in her wedding dress. It was pure white. The gown was strapless, satin, and fitted to the hips before flaring our gracefully to the ground. The train was long and Tori felt it was a little overpowering. The bodice was embroidered and had tiny rhinestones in it. An embroidered satin Clip connected her veil to her head. It was not the dress she'd chosen but River had wanted her to wear this dress instead.

"You look so beautiful," Karen said looking at her daughter; tears in her eyes. "I can't believe my little girl is getting married."

"Alright no more water works!" Bridgette said firmly. "I'll scream if I have to fix one more persons make-up." Tori laughed and nodded. The redhead had a point. She'd been fixing make-up constantly.

"Besides you look to beautiful to cry!" Bridgette announced smiling at the blonde woman.

"Thanks Bridge," The blonde woman replied. "All of you look amazing," She added looking at her bridesmaids.

"Yeah we clean up pretty good," Casey teased; to which everyone laughed again.

"Auntie Tori like?" Teresa asked and twirled around in her flower girl dress.

Teresa's dress was white and styled like the bride's maids except instead of being strapless had spaghetti straps.

"You look adorable Treese," The blonde woman replied. Squatting down she hugged her redheaded niece. "Have you seen Uncle River?" She asked.

"Yeah he says he wants to get past the reception to the real fun. What's more fun?" The little girl asked innocently.

"The rest of their lives as a married couple," Casey offered.

"Sweetie why don't you go check on your daddy," Nancy said.

"Okay," Teresa said and headed out the door.

Once she was gone the brunette woman looked at Lady Kendra. "I may have to kill your youngest!"

"I may ring his neck myself!" The red haired woman replied and headed for the door.

"River's gonna get in trouble," Bridgette sang teasingly. Tori laughed and nodded.

"They need to watch what their saying around little ears," Monique remarked.

"Yes they do," Nancy agreed putting on her shoes. "Almost time."

*

River couldn't have been happier as he slipped on his vest and buttoned it up. Today he would marry the woman he loved. Although in honestly it was what would come later that he was really looking forward to. The Blue eyed man hadn't been physical with her in any form. While he could've forced it he hadn't. On the bright side how many men could say they were marrying a beautiful woman that had never been touched before?

"Calm down River," Trevor warned.

River sighed realizing the others could sense he was becoming aroused. "Sorry but it has been a while! It's okay it'll be worth it. I'll finally get to touch her."

"That is my daughter your referring to you know," Warner reminded the Lord's son.

"With all due respect I doubt you've gone as long as I have without sex," River said defending himself.

"Alright," Warner said. A few chuckles sounded as the Enforcer allowed River's comment to slide.

River smirked. Things were perfect. In less than an hour Tori Rhodes would become Tori Marks. They were going to marry and have a perfect life together; he just knew it.