Confusion

Pride's POV
Father walked over to me, and ruffled my hair. "Welcome back son. We have a lot of work to get done, so get ready." He explained. I nodded in reply.

"Envy, why don't you take care of Pride for now. He'll need to be reminded of his powers and past self." Father suggested. Envy nodded.

"Alright chibi come with me." He stated, smirking.

"Okay." I replied. He stared at me.

"That's it? No "don't call me tiny" or anything?" Envy asked.

"Envy, come here for a minute." Father stated.

Envy's POV
"Don't try and remind him of Edward. It'll most likely make him curious and we'll lose Pride again. Understood?" Father asked. I nodded. I walked back over to Pride, and we walked to a different room. Pride sat down and looked at me.

'Tch. It's like he's a zombie. Even without that pipsqueak in control of his body, he still pisses me off!' I thought. Suddenly, his eyes lit up a little.

"Huh...? Where's Al and Roy....?" He muttered. I looked at him. So he still has some of the pipsqueaks memories after all. A sadistic grin appeared on my face.

"Al and Roy you say?" I asked. He nodded.

"Wait...who are they....?" Pride suddenly asked. My smirk grew.

"People you have to kill."

Hey guys! Sorry it's short but I'm back after my week long of tests ;^; anyways, hope you all enjoyed, and I'll see you all in the next chapter! Bai!