Learning His Purpose

Pride's POV
I looked at Envy in some confusion. "I have to kill them? But why?" I asked.

"That's simple really. Lust got into a fight with them before, and they aren't worth sacrificing anymore. But that's what Father told us." He explained. I nodded. Lust stepped into the room.

"Pride, Father needs to see you." She explained. I nodded. I walked away from them, and towards the area where I woke up.

"You said you wanted to speak with me.....?" I trailed off. He nodded.

"The previous Pride's job was to stand guard." Father began. I nodded, almost eagerly to see what my purpose was.

"And now, that is your job. And I've already chosen something for you to do." He continued. "Central Command has some files on the homunculi. I need you to get rid of them, and once that's done, I need to you keep an eye on things there." He explained.

"But Father, how am I supposed to do that?" I asked. He chuckled.

"Your in the body of the Fullmetal Alchemist. All you need to do is dress and act like him. I'll have Wrath explain it to you before you leave...."

Hey guys! Sorry it's short again! I wanted to get something published for you all lol. Anyways, hope you all enjoyed, and I'll see you all next chapter! Bai!