Power Hug!

They say first days are always exciting. Exciting my ass, Jimin grumbled. All he could think about his first day was hell. Jimin shivered as he remembered.

After giving Yoongi his coffee, he was ordered around non-stop.

"Call Mr. Kim and tell him he needs to attend the board meeting tomorrow."

"Give me a list of my schedule for this week."

"Arrange these files. Make sure they're done in an hour."

"Tell Mr. Song I won't be able to meet him today."

"You call this a report? This is bullshit! You're not in high school anymore. Do this again!"

"Park Jimin! Hurry the hell up! How long does it take for you to arrange those files, huh?!"

Jimin sighed and stopped reminiscing. If he ever remembers anything more from that day, his head's gonna explode. He screwed up real bad and Jimin knew he should have been fired that day. It's a miracle though that Yoongi didn't. 

It's been a week since then and Jimin's grown accustomed to Yoongi's way of handling things. He's now seated on the secretary's desk just outside Yoongi's office. He stretched out his back just enough to hear it crack.

"Aaah... That's better."

Just then, Yoongi went out and directly walked towards him. Jimin straightened up.

"Did you already give the files to Mr. Gook?"

"Yes Mr. Min."

"Have you called the restaurant and confirmed my dinner reservation?"

"Already done Mr. Min."

"Did you organize the files for tomorrow's meeting?"

"Yes I did. Don't worry Mr. Min. Everything's all set for tomorrow." Jimin said with a reassuring smile.

Yoongi gaped at him. This brat's good.  He nodded and gave Jimin a small smile.

"Then you're done for today. Go home and rest." Jimin gave him a huge smile.

"Yes, Mr. Min. Take care on your way home." Yoongi just waved at him and walked out. Jimin was very happy. He did his best and Yoongi seems satisfied. He patted himself.

"You did good, Jimin. You did good."

-----------------

When Jimin arrived at his apartment, he heard the sound of the TV playing. He opened the door and saw his best friend watching some sort of horror movie and was laying upside down on the couch as he was stuffing himself with yogurt. For a long time, Jimin wondered how Taehyung stuffs all sorts of food in his stomach without ever getting fat. There was even some kimchi and junkfoods on the coffee table.

"I'm back." Jimin said with a hoarse voice and collapsed on the couch.

"Oh! Jiminnie! Watch this movie with me! It's hilarious!"

"What's so hilarious in a horror movie?" Jimin said with a chuckle.

"The ghost's face is! Look at her! See?" Taehyung pointed at the screen and Jimin gave a small chuckle, because the ghost did look kind of funny. Taehyung sat up and looked at him.

"Hey, you look exhausted. Did that Min Yoongi bastard overwork you again?" Taehyung stood up. "I swear I'll go there and punch him right now!!!" He was ready to bolt when Jimin stopped him.

"Yah! Kim Taehyung! Calm down!" He grabbed his wrist and willed him to sit down.

"First of all, it's the middle of the night. Second, you'll go to prison if you punch him. The guy doesn't even know you!" Jimin sighed.

"Don't worry. Yoongi seemed satisfied with my work today. It's a great achievement and I'm very happy with it." Jimin gave him a smile and a thumbs up.

"Hmph! Of course! He should be! My Jiminnie's the best!" Taehyung smiled and messed up Jimin's hair. He then scooted close to him and wrapped his arms around his waist.

"You need to recharge so I'm giving you a power hug!" Jimin chuckled. Taehyung had always been protective of him ever since they were young. Although he does admit, having Taehyung here with him is a relief. What could he do? The guy simply lightens up any situation. 

At that moment, his stomach grumbled.

"I'm hungrrryy." He should definitely cook some food right now.

"Oh! That's good! I cooked some curry just now." Taehyung beamed. Jimin's eyes grew wide.

"You cooked something???"

"Hey! What's with that horrified expression, huh?! I did my best! And you know curry's the only decent thing I can make so you better eat it!" Taehyung pouted.

"Okay! Okay! I'll eat it! After all, beggars can't be choosers." Jimin smirked. Taehyung hit him in the head.

"Yah! Park Jimin you-!"

-----------------

Taehyung was up early and was already bustling about when Jimin woke up. He was already done changing and was all set to go out. Jimin yawned and rubbed his eyes.

"Why are you up so early today, Tae?" It was kind of weird. Usually Jimin's the first one to wake up.

"Yugyeom texted me a while ago. He invited me to a gathering of some sort."

"This early in the morning?" Taehyung nodded.

"Don't know the details though. He just said he wants me to meet some dude named Jungkook or something." 

Jimin scratched his head.Is Yugyeom playing cupid again? Jimin walked towards Taehyung and patted his head.

"Okay then. Just be careful out there." Taehyung gave him a boxy smile.

"Of course! You be careful, too. See ya later!" And then Taehyung was off. Jimin just prayed Yugyeom doesn't screw this up and make Taehyung experience another heartbreak again or he's dead for sure.

------------------

The board meeting ended successfully and Jimin sighed from huge relief. That's one thing down for today. He was about to go inside Yoongi's office to give him some files when he heard Yoongi's sudden outburst.

"DELAYED? WHAT DO YOU MEAN DELAYED?" Jimin flinched. It has been days since he'd heard Yoongi scream like that.

"You do know I need that product line out by next month, right? No. No need for that. I'm going there myself." Yoongi ended the call and slammed his desk. He then forced himself to calm down. He needs to solve this fucking problem as soon as possible.

Jimin went inside his office with a worried expression. 

"Mr. Min, can i help you with anything?" Yoongi's face softened. He didn't want to burst out on his secretary. Instead, he looked at Jimin intently.

"Park Jimin, cancel all of my appointments today."

"But what about-"

"No buts. I'm going to a factory in Jung-gu. Get yourself ready. You're coming with me."