Epilogue: Asshole (pt.1)

There was a loud screeching noise as he felt glass shattering on his head as he got tossed from the hood of the car, to the roof and landed, shattered behind it.

Jimin felt something trickle down his temple. His vision was blurring and he look at the unconscious man at a distance before fading into the dark.

"-ou're an idiot-" He heard a familiar voice. Who was it? Is he calling him an idiot? Why? He wanted to know but the sound got muffled and darkness filled him again.

Jimin constantly drifted in and out of consciousness. He could hear soft murmurs and occasionally heard some crying. But, most of the time, voices of laughter filled the room and Jimin couldn't help but want to laugh with them, too.

The sound was pleasant to his ears and it filled him with happiness. He tried to move but failed. His stubborn eyes unfortunately kept shut and everything went dark.

He felt a hand caressing his hair. It was gentle and the loving gesture filled Jimin with warmth. "-write 'I miss you' on a stone then throw it into your face. With that, you'll know how much it hurts missing you."

Jimin felt a pang in his heart. The voice sounded far away but it was clearer than before. Whose voice was it? Jimin was so eager to know. He used all the bit of power he had to move but only made his hand twitch. He felt extremely exhausted and he drifted out of consciousness again.

Jimin groaned. Pain. He felt pain all over his body. It was so unbearable, he wanted to scream. There were voices, people talking, people touching him.

"He needs a dose of painkillers!" someone exclaimed in panic.

"No, wait. Please calm down. The patient is responding now and the pain might help him wake up." A man who Jimin believed was the doctor, said.

If Jimin could move, he must've been writhing in pain by now. Help... please.. He managed to clench his fists. Jimin did his best just to make any part of his body respond.

After a lot of tries, he successfully opened his eyes.

---------------------

Yoongi was working in his office when his phone rang. He looked at it. Taehyung was calling.

He quickly picked it up. "Wha-"

"Hyung! Ji-jimin.. h-he.." Taehyung stuttered.

"What? He what?" Yoongi asked, anxiety and panic filling him.

"He's-" And the call was cut. He looked at his phone. His battery's dead.

"SHIT! Why does it have to die now?!?" He quickly got his things and darted out, making his way to the hospital. What could have happened?

Yoongi's heart pounded hard in his chest. Did Jimin d-die? He violently shook his head. No. Calm down, Min Yoongi.

He heaved a deep breath and exhaled, focusing his eyes on the road as he drove his car. He quickly made his way and ran towards Jimin's room. He opened the door and his eyes widened.

Jimin was sitting upright on his bed and was looking at him, surprised. Yoongi smiled so wide as he walked closer to his bed. Relief washed over him and he was filled with happiness. It was like a huge rock was lifted off of him as he looked at Jimin with unshed tears. He's awake.Oh god, he's awake.

He quickly wiped away his tears. "Jim-"

"Excuse me, but, who are you?" Jimin cut him off with a confused look on his face.

Yoongi froze. H-He doesn't remember?  He looked at Jungkook but his head was down and his shoulders were trembling. Taehyung and Hoseok averted their gazes while Jin had his back turned, with Namjoon patting him gently.