The Start of Something..?

Yoongi directly sat at the back seat of the car. Jimin looked at him and contemplated where to sit. Should I sit at the front or beside him? No, wait.. Where's the driver?? He looked around and saw no one.

"Hurry up and turn the fucking car on." Yoongi grumbled.

"Uh y-yes Mr. Min!" Jimin replied and directly went to the driver's seat. Did the driver get fired?  He wondered.

"The driver resigned this morning. Also, I don't feel like driving today so-" Yoongi said with a low voice. If Jimin wasn't paying attention, he wouldn't have heard it. Is he explaining himself? How cute~  He found it very amusing to see Yoongi transform from a grumpy old man to a pouting little kid. He stopped smiling before Yoongi caught him.

"Just drive and I'll direct you once we're near."

Yoongi did but he was mostly silent throughout the hour long drive.

--------------------

They arrived at the factory and Jimin looked around as he went out of the car. The factory wasn't big. In fact, it was kind of small than the average factory he often saw in Seoul. Jimin turned his head to find Yoongi already walking inside. He got his notebook and quickly locked the car. He decided to just leave his belongings and his packed lunch inside and ran towards Yoongi.

When they got inside, an old man welcomed them. He turned towards Yoongi with a relieved expression.

"Mr. Min, we're glad you're here."

Yoongi gave him a small smile. It's been a long time since he visited and truthfully, he missed the workers there. They were his second family. He kind of felt guilty though since he haven't had the chance to go there and visit ever since his father died two years ago.

Yoongi's expression turned grave as he remembered his purpose for being there.

"Mr. Kang, please give me the details about the problem." Mr. Kang nodded.

"The company we contacted before was recently shut down. Right now, we lack the processed materials for production and we can't proceed as scheduled."

"Is that the only reason for the delay?"

"Yes, sir."

"Okay." Yoongi went silent for a while as he thought of a solution. They continued walking around the factory and Jimin saw how the workers smiled respectfully at him as they passed by. Totally opposite from the workers back at the company. Just then, Yoongi stopped and turned towards Mr. Kang.

"Since we don't have the processed ones, why don't we get the raw materials from the plantation itself? We can process them ourselves. Is the refinery still working?" Mr. Kang's eyes grew wide.

"Yes, sir. It's still up and running."

"Good. Then let's proceed with this plan for now. I'll contact the nearest plantation from here and tell them the details."

"Yes, sir!" The old man gave him a huge smile. Even Jimin was impressed. He directly jotted down everything in his notebook.

"Since we're done here, can I take a look around? It's been a while." Yoongi asked.

"Of course, sir!" Mr. Kang replied eagerly.

"Park Jimin, you can wander around or you can stay here if you'd like. Just make sure you don't get lost." Yoongi said and started walking ahead. When he was out of earshot, Mr. Kang walked towards Jimin.

"You must be his secretary. My name's Kang Min Ho. I'm the manager here. It's so nice to meet you!" He shook Jimin's hand and offered him a friendly smile.

"Yes, I am. I'm Park Jimin. Nice to meet you, too Mr. Kang!" Jimin smiled.

"Jimin-ssi, can you do me a favor?" The old man looked at him.

"Of course! What is it?"

"Take care of Yoongi for me. And please be patient with him. I know he can be grumpy at times but he's a sweet boy." Mr. Kang said, his emotions filled with fatherly affection. This made Jimin quite curious.

"Mr. Kang, have you known Mr. Min for a long time?"

"Hmm..You could say that. He and his father used to come here all the time. Actually, this is the very first factory that his father approached to back when he was still starting the business." Mr. Kang said as he reminisced the old days. Oh, so that explains the workers treatment towards him. Jimin gave him a huge smile, forming crescents with his eyes.

"Don't worry, Mr. Kang! Leave him to me!"

The old man smiled at him in response. Just then, another worker called him.

"Oh my! I remembered I still need to check on something. Are you okay on your own Jimin-ssi?" The old man asked worriedly.

"Yes, I'll be fine Mr. Kang. Don't worry about me."

"Okay then. Just ask the workers around if you ever get lost, okay?" And then he was off.

------------------------

Jimin wandered around. He smiled at the workers who waved at him as he passed by. So Yoongi used to come here, huh. He pondered, still processing the information. He continued walking and accidentally bumped on a huge pile of boxes. He turned around and didn't notice that the boxes from above were starting to fall over.

"PARK JIMIN! WATCH OUT!" Jimin looked behind him and his body froze. He closed his eyes and waited for the impact, but he felt someone grabbed him as he fell down.

Yoongi did his best to grab Jimin on time. Now, he's in a position where Jimin's underneath him, their faces merely inches apart. Yoongi stared at him and gulped. Jimin had his eyes closed, his lips parted, and his dark brown hair in a huge mess. Yoongi realized that the action itself was unlike him but the more he stared at Jimin, the more he felt his heart beating faster. He imagined the boy squirming underneath him on his bed and- No! Stop Min Yoongi! Stop right now! 

He forced himself to stop blushing and shook the boy underneath him.

"Hey! Park Jimin! Wake up!"

Jimin's eyes fluttered open and saw Yoongi on top of him. He paused and remembered what had happened.

"Oh my God! Mr. Min, are you okay???" He worriedly asked as he touched Yoongi on the face.

Yoongi flinched and felt another blush creep on his face. He quickly got up. 

"I'm fine." He replied, looking away from Jimin and biting his lower lip.

Jimin got up and looked at him, confused. Yoongi's annoyed now.

"You should be more careful! What if those boxes weren't empty? What if someone wasn't here to help, huh?!? You would have been admitted to the hospital right now!" 

Jimin bowed his head down.

"I'm very sorry Mr. Min." Yoongi sighed, his expression softening. He seriously wondered why he couldn't stay angry at the boy for so long.

"Nevermind." Yoongi replied and started walking. Jimin followed suit.

Thankfully, both of them seemed to be fine. Since the production was delayed, no one should be around the storage room. Jimin's lucky enough he was passing by. 

At that moment, Yoongi's stomach growled. Jimin chuckled.

"I've brought some packed lunch. Do you want to have some, Mr. Min?" 

Yoongi couldn't have been more thankful for Jimin's existence.