Worries

The first image Yoongi saw was a car's retreating figure.

And then he was desperate, searching for hope- searching for someone. His heart stopped as he saw a lying figure at a distance. Jimin!

He shouted for his name and tried to get up. There's a sharp crack and he felt pain jolting from his leg.

Yoongi yelped. He looked at it. It was twisted in a weird way. Shit.

The pain's so blinding, it's so unbearable that his knees buckled and collapsed. His heart raced faster. No. I have to get to him! I have to!

He slowly stood up, ignoring the searing pain, and limped towards the man whom he loved. The man that gave him the kind of smile that bored deep in his heart, the kind that made him think of the stars that light up the darkest night that was his soul. He just couldn't afford to lose him. He couldn't afford to lose him now.

His head's spinning and his vision was blurring but he stepped down as hard as he could. Endure it. Endure it. He wheezes out, calling to Jimin again.

He got near and his heart stopped. Jimin's bleeding. Oh god  he's bleeding and his arm's badly injured.

"Jimin! Park Jimin!" He called out again but got no response.

Yoongi started panicking. He had to get him to the hospital, he's hurt so badly. He's going to die and if he dies, what would happen to Yoongi?

Yoongi's hands trembled. He didn't know how he managed to call for help but he heard the distant wail of an ambulance. People started gathering around them and all this time, Yoongi had gently put his hand on Jimin's bloody cheek, caressing it.

"Jimin, you're gonna be alright. Don't worry. You're gonna be alright." Yoongi repeated over and over again as he drifted in and out of consciousness.

When the ambulance arrived, he took one last glance at Jimin as his vision blurred and he let go.

---------------------------

Taehyung just got out of the studio after watching Yugyeom and the others' band practice. They badly wanted someone's opinion about their new song and so they invited Taehyung over.

Jungkook was supposed to come but had called a day before that he had some meeting to attend to and now, Taehyung's all on his own, silently walking back to the apartment.

He looked at his watch. It was almost 5 o'clock in the afternoon and he had nothing more to do. Jimin's not gonna come back until late at night and he's bored. So bored.

Should he invite Jungkook over? He paused and shook his head. Maybe he's still busy.

Taehyung pouted and continued walking. But he still felt restless. Maybe I'll call him later and invite him over. He nodded and felt a little bit lighter .

Taehyung didn't know why he felt so comfortable hanging out with Jungkook but, one thing's for sure. The guy's cute. And, maybe handsome, too.

Well, definitely handsome.

Jungkook was also a lot of fun to be with although Taehyung noticed that sometimes, the guy scoots really close to him and looks at him with that beautiful doe eyes of his longer than usual.

He felt his heart race. Could it be..? Taehyung shook his head again. No, that's quite impossible.

After all, he's not that good looking and he's totally weird. Why would a handsome man like Jungkook fall for him?

He's now near the apartment when he heard his phone ring. He looked at the screen. Jungkook was calling.

Taehyung smiled. Maybe he's done with his work! He excitedly picked up the phone.

"Hey there, Kookie!"

"Tae.." Jungkook's voice trembled. Taehyung never heard Jungkook like this and it made him scared.

"What's wrong?"

"Something... something happened..Jimin.. h-he.." Jungkook stuttered. After a long pause, he finally managed to explain everything to Taehyung.

Taehyung ran. His heart beated faster and he felt tears welling up in his eyes as he sprinted. Hang in there.

It was all a lie, right? It was all a horrible, horrible lie. Jimin couldn't. He couldn't possible be-

Tears fell down his cheeks. Please be alright.

Taehyung didn't know how he got into the taxi and made his way. His mind was blank, just like the walls and ceiling of the hospital he was walking in right now.

----------------------------

Jungkook met Taehyung in front of Jimin's room half an hour later. Taehyung still had some tears dripping down his cheeks and when Jungkook saw him, his heart almost shattered to pieces. He didn't want to see the elder this way and it's making his chest hurt.

Taehyung thanked Jungkook for calling him and was about to go in but Jungkook stopped him. He didn't want to let Taehyung inside. Not when Jimin's in this state.

Taehyung only stopped and looked at him. After a while, he looked down, understanding what Jungkook meant from his actions.

"How.. how did this happen?" Taehyung asked, his voice even lower than usual.

"Hit and run." Jungkook replied. He explained how he  was informed about the incident and how both Jimin and Yoongi were still unconscious.

"We believe it was intentional." Jungkook continued with a sour face.

Taehyung's expression turned dark. This is unforgivable. Who would do this kind of thing?  He felt his blood boil just by  thinking about it.

"Don't worry, Tae. Namjoon..um, Yoongi's friend, is taking care of it right now." Jungkook looked at him with assurance and gently wiped the tears from his face. Taehyung nodded. He then touched Jungkook's shoulder.

"I know it won't be pleasant.. But..I ought to be by his side now, don't you think?"  Jungkook still sensed some uncertainty in his voice but he nodded and stepped aside.

Taehyung came in and gasped. Jimin was surrounded with bandages all over his body. He was connected to a breathing device and was attached to dozens of wires from different machines and monitors.

Taehyung felt tears coming down again as he slowly walked towards the hospital bed. "Jimin.." He grasped the boy's unbandaged hand.

"The doctor said that although Jimin still needs the breathing device, he is stable for now." Jin said as he entered the room.

"I'm Jin, by the way." He said as he looked at Taehyung. "Don't worry. We will get a report on his final condition tomorrow." He continued and gave Taehyung a reassuring smile.

Taehyung gave him a thankful nod. Jin stood awkwardly for a while before he turned towards Jungkook.

"Jungkook, you should probably go to your brother right now. I heard they got a response from him." At that, Jungkook's heart skipped a beat.

Brother? Taehyung looked at Jungkook, confusion evident on his face.

"You should tell him sooner or later." Jungkook sighed as he remembered what Jimin had told him.

I guess it's time. Jungkook gave Taehyung a restrained smile and nodded to Jin.

After that, Jin left and Jungkook stared at the elder with fear in his eyes. "I-"

"It's okay, Kookie. You can explain later." Taehyung smiled. He saw the look on the younger's face. He needs some time.

Jungkook nodded although he didn't know if he felt relieved or not. "Okay. But, will you be alright?"

"Yes, don't worry. I'll just stay here." And with that, Jungkook left.

Taehyung sat on a chair and pushed it close to Jimin. He then laid his head near the boy's arm

"Please get well soon, Jiminnie."