Nightmare

He woke up in a stupor, head pounding, mouth dry and scratchy like sandpaper. He lulled himself into the sense of familiarity of his car, waking up hangover and feeling like absolute shit provided. He stared at the stirring wheel in front of him and remembered for the nth time all the shit load he experienced that eventually led his life into ruins.

The company he worked so hard to build for the past twenty years vanished, gone in merely three days. All his properties disappeared and had gone to all the people he owed, with the exception of the freaking retarded car his parents left him before they died.

No one helped him. Heck, his uncle, his only goddamn relative, didn't even bat an eyelash towards him.

He laughed. It's funny how something could vanish into thin air just like that. He laughed as tears started staining his cheeks.

"Of course, this would probably leave you with nothing."

He clenched his fists, his mind now filled with blinding rage as he remembered the smug face of the person who caused all of this.

"THAT FUCKING SON OF A BITCH!!!!" He yelled his lungs out, making the people around him look at him like he was fucking crazy.

But, he didn't care. He didn't fucking care cause all that's in his mind right now is to beat the life out of that fucking CEO.

He looked around. All that's left  with him was a sorry-looking car.

Might as well make use of it. He smiled cynically, his hands trembling and his eyes wide with anticipation as he imagined that bastard bathing in his own blood.

His mind's set. After all, he had nothing more to lose.

------------------------

"Jimin, wake up." A gentle voice called.

He scrunched his eyebrows, wondering who it was and fluttered his eyes open. There he saw Yoongi, lying beside him and looking at him with his still sleepy eyes and messed up blonde hair. The light from outside shone on him making him look beautiful and angelic.

"Mr. Min?" Jimin asked, his voice still hoarse from waking up. Yoongi frowned.

"Didn't I tell you not to call me that anymore?"

"B-but-"

"If I so much as hear you call me that again, I'll fire you and kick you out of this bed." Yoongi said, his face serious. " And don't call me hyung. It makes me feel so much older."

Jimin chuckled and stared at the handsome man beside him.

"As you wish, my lord."

Yoongi laughed and wrapped his arms around Jimin's waist.

"That's a rather nice nickname." Yoongi paused and looked at Jimin expectantly. "But I'd much prefer if you called me by my name."

Jimin wrapped his arms around Yoongi and nestled his cheeks on the crook of his neck.

"Yoongi."

The elder gave him a gummy smile and gently tilted his chin upwards. He looked at Jimin affectionately before moving their lips closer. Jimin closed his eyes.

And felt nothing but cold air.

Jimin frowned. "Wha-" He stopped and his eyes widened in shock.

Blood.

Blood stained the walls, the bed, the sheets, and most of all-

He trembled.

Yoongi's pale and lifeless body laid beside him, his eyes open and looking directly towards him, all the while boring holes through Jimin's soul.