Feelings

"Yoongi!" Jimin yelled. He yelled at me. He actually yelled at me... and he didn't call me 'Mr. Min'.

Yoongi's heart beat quickened at the memory. But why did he yell like that? Yoongi couldn't remember.

He tried to move but failed. It's like someone opened him up and poured some hot glue in, making his body stiff and unmoving.

He heard the sound of a door opening.

"Is he awake, yet?"

A sigh. "No." A person on his left side answered dejectedly. Was that Hoseok, just now?

He tried moving again and successfully made his hand twitch.

"H-Hey, his hand just moved!"

"Hyung!" Jungkook exclaimed and grasped Yoongi's hand.

Yoongi struggled and after a while, he finally managed to open his eyes. His vision was so blurry, he blinked so many times to shoo it away.

"Oh hyung!" He saw Jungkook standing near his right side.

"Thank god, he's awake!"  Jin said as he quickly walked closer to the bed. Hoseok was sitting on the left. He looked at Yoongi like he was gonna cry.

"I.. don't want.. to see your..ugly crying face, Hoseok." Yoongi said with a hoarse voice. He stuttered as he forced his voice out.

"I'm not crying, you idiot." Hoseok laughed and wiped his tears off. Yoongi rolled his eyes. He then looked around him.

He was in a hospital, as he expected. The room was quite big with white walls and a television at the corner. There was also a brown sofa near his bed.

Yoongi blankly stared at the ceiling. There was still something nagging at his mind and he couldn't quite grasp it. He frowned. He looked at his legs. One of them had a cast on it.

His memory slowly started coming back to him and then, he gasped. There was a car.. A loud screeching sound. And then-

"Jimin! What happened to him?!" He asked as he began to get anxious.

Jungkook flinched at the sound of the name while Hoseok and Jin looked away.

"Hey! I'm asking you! What happened to him?!" His heart began to beat faster. He wants some answers. And he wants them now.

"H-He-" Jungkook stammered.

"TELL ME!!!"

"He's in a coma right now." Jin said as his expression turned grave.

"Tell me where he is right now." Yoongi grabbed the blanket off his feet and started to move out of the bed. Hoseok stood up and stopped him. "You're not allowed to go out yet."

"I don't care! I need to see him!" Even if it meant crawling just to get there.

Yoongi struggled from Hoseok's grasp.

"No, hyung! Stop!" Jungkook butted in. Yoongi felt like he was gonna explode.

"JUST TELL ME WHERE HE IS RIGHT NOW!" He struggled and kept on violently cursing at them.

Jin buried his face into one of his palms and sighed. "OKAY! God, you're a handful!"

He looked at Yoongi in the eyes. "We'll let you see him."

After a long debate with the nurses and his doctor, Yoongi was finally able to come out. Jungkook was now pushing his wheelchair towards Jimin's room.