Laughter

Yoongi woke up in his hospital room wincing from the pain coursing out through his body. Aside from the broken leg, he also had a lot of bruises all over his skin and them acting up made Yoongi grumpy oh so early in the morning. He looked around. I should ask for some painkillers when they come back.

Yoongi then remembered how Taehyung and Jungkook went back to Jimin's room last night holding each other's hands. He looked at them with his eyebrow raised all the while saying and warning them not to go all lovey dovey in front of him.

This had earned him a red faced Taehyung and a light punch on the shoulder from a blushing Jungkook.

After that, he was kicked out of the room by Taehyung saying he had the night duty and that Yoongi should ought to be sleeping in his own hospital room

Yoongi smiled at the thought. He  tried to get up again and after a lot of cursing and wincing, was finally able to make himself sit upright.

At that moment, Namjoon went inside carrying a food tray. "Oh, you're awake! Here. Have some breakfast. I got it from the nurse just now." He handed Yoongi the tray.

Yoongi looked at the contents and scowled. There sat a plain looking bowl of steamed vegetables, fish, some rice and a glass of water. He instantly missed Jimin's home-cooked food.

Yoongi grabbed the chopsticks and started eating. It's still food anyways so he had to make do. Still, nothing can compare to Jimin's cooking.

Namjoon sat on a chair close to him and put his briefcase down. He was already wearing a suit and was probably planning to go to work after his visit.

Yoongi quickly finished eating and looked at Namjoon. "How's the investigation going?"

Namjoon's expression changed. "We found out that the owner of the car that hit you is a man named Lee Ji Kyung."

He paused and looked at Yoongi. "I guess you already know him."

"FUCK." Yoongi cursed.

Goddamn it! I should have known. He thought as anger coursed through his veins.

Yoongi clenched his fists. He felt guilty knowing that the revenge was meant for him all along and Jimin just got dragged into it. After all, he was the one that shut the bastard's business down.

"Hey. Stop that. It's not your fault, okay? Don't blame yourself." Namjoon said as he saw the look on Yoongi's face. The latter did not respond and only looked down, staring at the tray in front of him.

Namjoon let out a sigh. "We sought him out but.. we found him already dead in his car."

Yoongi frowned. "What, he killed himself?!"

Namjoon nodded." Slit his wrist. Left a note afterwards." He then took something in his pocket and passed it to Yoongi.

Yoongi looked at it and scowled. 'See you in hell.'

What the-! So he just ran away like that, huh?!? Did he think it's cool to hit someone with a car and then kill yourself??

"Well, at least he's gone now, right?" Namjoon asked.

"Tch. I want him to rot in prison, instead." At least there, I can see him suffer for what he's done. I can even torture him all his life.

Yoongi's lips unknowingly curved into an evil smile as he thought of how satisfying it would be to see that bastard in pain.  Too bad, he's dead.

"Hey, you're horns are coming out!" Namjoon exclaimed, pretending to make a shocked expression.

Yoongi rolled his eyes."Shut up, Joonie."