Epilogue: Asshole (pt.2)

The party ended with a parody of black butler starring Taehyung and Jungkook. Yoongi refused saying he's dignity and pride already died a million times and quickly changed from his outfit. He facepalmed throughout the act because, seriously, the absurdity of it was too explosive.

After the party, both Namjoon and Jin bid them farewell, while Hoseok, Jungkook and Taehyung went out to buy another set of snacks, making Yoongi alone with Jimin.

Yoongi walked towards Jimin's bed and poked the younger's shoulder. "Move."

Jimin looked at him, confused. "H-huh?"

"I said move!" Jimin flinched and scooted at the other side of the bed.

"Good." Yoongi smiled and laid down. "Ugh, I'm so tired."

Jimin's lips curved upwards. "Well, we did laugh a lot today." He didn't know why Yoongi was acting this way. After all, there's an extra bed at the side. But he didn't mind. In fact, he found the extra warmth welcoming.

"Hm." Yoongi hummed as he started closing his eyes.

"Um, Mr. Min-"

"Yoongi." The elder cut him off. "Just call me, Yoongi. And don't call me hyung. It makes me feel a whole lot older."

This looks strangely familiar. Jimin thought. Jimin turned and saw that Yoongi was still looking at him. "Uh, Y-Yoongi."

Yoongi smiled. "Hm? What is it?"

"H-how's work?" Jimin's voice trembled. God, Jimin. Don't you have any more questions other than this?

"Horrible. Since you were down for at least half a year, you've given me a whole lot of work." Yoongi answered nonchalantly.

"I-I'm sorry."

Yoongi looked at him, his face gentle. "Don't worry. I'm just glad you're okay now." Jimin nodded and stared at the ceiling, thinking about what other things to say.

After a few minutes of silence, Jimin turned to his side only to find a sleeping Yoongi. He smiled and scooted close.

"You know what?" He said with a low voice, careful not to wake the man up.

But, Yoongi heard it loud and clear. Oh, he's still talking. He didn't mind though. He loved the sound of Jimin's voice. He didn't open his eyes and decided to let the younger's voice lull him to sleep.

"You're a freaking asshole. You spit curses everywhere, say what you want without a second thought and god.. you've got a fucking unfiltered mouth. You've got a seriously bad temper and you're just outright plain stubborn!" Jimin paused.

What the-! Did he just insult me?! Yoongi gritted his teeth and fought the urge to open his eyes.

Jimin's face softened. "But.. I've never known someone so kind and caring in my entire life." Yoongi's breath hitched in his throat.

"Well, except for Taehyung though." Jimin chuckled. "But, you two are different." He brought his hand to touch Yoongi's cheek and the elder tried hard not to shiver.

"I've seen how you treat your workers.. especially at the factory. And I've also seen how they look at you, eyes filled with trust and admiration." Jimin smiled.

"Well, except at the office though." Yoongi made a silent groan. Why is there always a catch,huh?

"Seriously, who fires someone on his first day?"

'Cause most of them just wanted to get into my pants. Yoongi thought as a reply.

"I guess I've discovered a lot about you for the past few months." Jimin sighed. "But.. I've also realized something.. and it scared me." He continued, his voice low as a hum.