Dope

Jungkook's now in Taehyung's apartment on his day off watching Haikyuu and eating rice balls for snacks. 

Well, rather it's him watching Taehyung watch Haikyuu.

He stared at the beautiful man, examining his stunning features, from the long lashes dressing his eyes to the blemish and freckles dotting his face. Jungkook could do this all day. He didn't mind spending countless hours examining every inch of the adorable man beside him.

Yugyeom and the others were with them not too long ago but had left earlier for band practice. Jungkook wondered if they were doing it on purpose, since Yugyeom already knew his growing interest towards the little ball of sunshine.

Just then, Taehyung laughed, the sound melodious to Jungkook's ears.

"Hey! Hey Kookie! What if Hinata and Kageyama get together, huh? I wonder what will happen." Taehyung said, his eyes focused on the TV screen. Does he even notice I'm staring at him?

" Then the genre would change to yaoi and things would get a little bit steamy." Jungkook shrugged. Taehyung chuckled and then gasped.

"Oh!Oh! What if an alien comes and suddenly kidnaps Kageyama?" At that moment, Jungkook remembered Yugyeom calling Taehyung an alien. He smirked.

"Then, Kageyama falls in love with the alien and marries him instead. That's a really nice ending, If I say so myself." Jungkook placed his arm around Taehyung's shoulder and looked at him affectionately.

There. I wonder if he gets the hint. But, the cute elder just cheerfully laughed at him.

" That's gotta be a huuuuuuge twist!" Jungkook fought the urge to slam his head on the table. 

Okay. Maybe that was kind of subtle. He thought and decided to try and drop another hint. He saw a lone grain stuck on Taehyung's face. Perfect.

Jungkook scooted close to him. He then picked the grain off the elder's smooth skin and ate it together with the sexiest expression he could make. "You shouldn't waste food, hyung."

Taehyung went rigid and for a while, Jungkook thought the action made an effect. But to his dismay, the elder just grinned and gave him a boxy smile. "Oh! Thanks, Kookie!"

Jungkook silently groaned. He should have licked the grain off the man's face instead! That should get his attention. Seriously, how oblivious can this guy be?

He remembered the first time he met Taehyung. He laughed so hard when the elder dropped a pick-up-line at him after he saw Jungkook park his car outside the cafe. Yugyeom gave the introductions when the said elder butted in.

"You're parents must be drug dealers. 'Cause you're dope!" 

Jungkook was so surprised, he blacked out for a bit before laughing his ass out.

"Seriously, you're awesome man! You're so young yet you already have a car!" Taehyung continued, his face full with complete awe.Of course, Jungkook denied his ownership to the car and didn't tell him his true occupation or the elder would never treat him the same.

Just then, the phone rang. His brows furrowed together when he saw the unknown number on the screen.

"You can answer it. I don't mind." Taehyung said. Jungkook nodded and answered the phone.

"Good afternoon. This is Park Jimin, Mr. Min Yoongi's secretary. May I speak with Mr. Jeon Jungkook please?" A high pitched voice greeted him.

Park Jimin? He paused. Wait. Is he speaking with Taehyung's bestfriend, right now???