Making Plans

Annabeth's POV

Hermione's hotel. I parked the car and we got down. "It was a wonderful day, Annabeth. Thanks for being my tour guide," To my surprise, she hugged me. I hugged her back.
When we pulled away, we smiled at each other. Her bushy brown hair, tied into a tight ponytail in the morning, had came loose. Strands of hair fell across her face. It was quite untidy, but she didn't seem to mind. Me too.
"Where are you going tomorrow?" I asked her. "Um, Long Island?" Holy Athena, yes! I could take her to Camp Half-Blood. I could introduce her to Percy, Chiron and all my friends! Maybe I could even spend my whole summer with her!
But wait. It's mid-May now, close to summer holiday. How long can Hermione stay at America? She needed to get back to work. Also, I didn't know if she could go into Camp Half-Blood.
"Annabeth, why are you staring at me?" Hermione pulled me back to reality. "I was thinking about bringing you to my summer camp, but how long can you stay here? You must get back to England, right?"
Hermione shrugged. "I can stay here until August. After that I need to go back to England to start my work. But the hotel fees will be too expensive if I stay here for that long." My eyes shone. That's it! An idea flashed across my mind.
"You check out of your hotel next week. You can stay with me until summer!" I suggested. "Where?" Hermione asked, clearly interested. "Upper East Side. I'll pick you up as soon as you check out. I'm staying with Percy and his parents. Don't worry, there's still room for you,"
"OK! That's it! And during the summer, you'll take me to your camp?" Wow, she's pretty smart. Like me. Haha. I nodded. "Perfect! Call me when you feel like checking out." I slapped her back. "That hurts," Hermione slapped me on the back too. "That didn't hurt," I lied. Pain.
"Bye then. See you soon," Hermione shouldered her bag and walked to the hotel. "Bye!" I waved at her. She looked back and smiled. Then, she turned and never looked back once.
I sighed. "Great witch," I got into my car, and drove back to home.