Butterbeer and Barbeque

Annabeth's POV

I stared in shock at Chiron. "Woah there, Chiron. She's a friend." Hermione's face went pale.
Chiron studied Hermione for a few seconds and finally put his bow down. Hermione and I both heaved a sigh of relieve. "We must beware everybody, Annabeth. What if she's an intruder?" Chiron said sternly. "OK, Hermione. Tell me about you. I have never heard of wizards and witches in real life."
Hermione told us her story. After hearing her story, I was thrilled to go to Hogwarts. It'll be awesome, I thought. Chiron smiled at Hermione. "Can you show us some magic, please?" She nodded and thought for a while. Then she took out her wand and said,"Accio Butterbeer!" A glass of yellow liquid came flying into the room and into Hermione's hands. "This is Butterbeer, our favorite drink," she held up the glass for us to see. I took the glass and sipped it. Wow, it was awesome! The best drink since nectar. I poured half of it into Chiron's cup. Chiron drank it and smiled. "Good, good,"

                               × × ×

It was dinner time. The campers gathered around their cabin tables. Hermione was sitting with Chiron at the head table. Chiron was introducing her to Dionysus.
As usual, the nymphs prepared scrumptious barbeque. We sacrificed the nicest of our food to the gods. I asked my magic goblet to fill with Butterbeer. It obeyed and I drank it. So nice. I looked over at Hermione and saw that she did the same as me. She caught my eye and we smirked at each other.
After that, Chiron introduced Hermione to the campers. Everybody was awed except for the Hecate cabin. They challenged Hermione to do some magic. Hermione changed one of them into a pig and made the other lose his voice. The other Hecate campers immediately panicked and asked her to change them back. Hermione did.
During the sing-along, Hermione sat beside me. We sang along to some songs while Percy played his kazoo. (Yes, I gave it back to him, just for this summer). I saw Hermione's bright smile. Suddenly, she smacked herself on the forehead. "Oh! I've been here for a day! It's time to go back!"
We said goodbye. Then, she disappeared. And it was the last time I saw her for nearly half a year.