Good News

Annabeth's POV

I stared at the sea. It was a starry night at Camp Half-Blood. Percy was next to me, his warmth radiating into me. I missed Hermione so much. It was a week already after Hermione went back to England.
"You miss Hermione?" Percy asked me. I nodded. "I miss her too. I only knew her for a week. But she's a nice person." I looked at the stars. I saw Zoe the Huntress drawing her bow. I sighed. "She's so alike me. And she knows me so much."
Percy smiled his troublemaker smile. "Looks like you've found your best friend. What about Iris-messaging her tomorrow?" The sound of the waves was calm and soothing. I made my decision.
"OK," I said.

                              × × ×

After breakfast at the Big House, I had ten minutes before my archery lesson. I went to the only fountain in our camp.
There was a tiny rainbow. I fished a golden drachma out of my pocket and threw it in the mist. "O Iris, Goddess of the Rainbow, accept my offering." The mist shimmered. "Show me Hermione Granger, at England." I didn't know the exact location of her.
The mist shimmered. A girl with bushy brown hair appeared. Sitting near a fireplace, she was reading a book titled: "Weird Diseases and Sicknesses". Her eyebrows were scrunched so tight that it looked a curvy line.
"Hermione!" I called. Hermione jumped. She looked at me and gasped. "Oh! Hi Annabeth! Is this Iris-messaging?" I nodded. "How's Mrs Weasley?" Hermione shook her head. "Still unconscious. I had read many books to discover the reason she fell unconscious, but I can't find it."
"Keep on finding, then. You will find it. The-" My sentence was cut short by a man yelling. "Hermione! Mrs Weasley is awake! Quick, let's go to St Mungo's!" We both gasped. "Great!" We said in unison.
"I'll better go check on her," Hermione said in glee, clutching the book in her hand, "I'll visit you at camp tomorrow. I'll Apparate there. See you soon, bye!"
I wondered how it would be tomorrow. "OK, bye." I slashed off the connection. Then, with my heart full of happiness, I raced towards the archery range.