Blue Moon and Friendship

Please Read!!
Naruto is a girl in this story and Sakura is a clan heir, but the Uchiha massacre still happened.
This is my first fanfic so pls give me feedback and suggestions. I don't own Naruto or any of the characters, except for the oc's.

Please read the first part before the story!!

No one's pov

Three young children who where about the age of three were all sobbing alone in the darkness. They all looked up to gaze at the moon and started to calm down after seeing it. The moon always calmed them down, and they never knew why. As they continued to look at the the moon they noticed that is the moonlight was shining in a way that made a path. They felt a need to follow the path, not caring where it led them. One of them was a girl with long blonde hair and dull blue eyes, they looked as though they had seen all the horrors in the world. She had three slits on each side of her face that were bleeding, looking like whisker marks. As she was walking she closed her dull eyes and clasped her hands together as though she was praying for something.

Naruto's pov
(I'm guessing you already knew it was naruto.)

I was walking home in the shadows after getting beaten by the villagers and getting called a monster, and a demon. Today though was worse then usual being that it's my birthday. Every year the villagers come together to play a game called, "The Fox Hunt" where you try to find me and then beat me as much as you want. This year they decided to give me permanent scars on my face, that looks like whiskers so everyone can know what I am. They've given me scars before, just not in places where people can see. As I was walking home tough, I looked at the moon through blurry eyes do to my tears and blood loss. I noticed that it looked as tough the moonlight was making a path to someplace. I followed it not caring about what happened so anymore, but along the way I decided to try and hope one more time. I closed my eyes and put my hands together and prayed to kami that I would get a loving family and not be alone anymore. I soon got to the park and the path ended so I folded my knees to my  chest, sitting on the park bench, and silently cried to myself.

No one's pov

The second child who was sobbing while following the strange path of moonlight was a boy who had raven colored hair and black eyes that had the look of sorrow and complete agony. You could tell he was an Uchiha with one glance. While he was walking he did the same thing as the blonde and looked as though he was praying for something.

Sasuke's pov

I was in complete agony. My brother had killed my clan last week, but left me, telling me to get stronger and kill him when I got older. I was still trying to process everything that had happened and couldn't stand to be in the Uchiha compound. You could still see the blood stains and smell the smell of blood in the air. Every time I went there it broke me more and more. I was walking around konoha ignoring the pity filled glances of the few villagers still outside at this time of night. I noticed that there were more villagers outside than usual and it looked as though they were looking for something (or someone). After a few minutes of wondering what the villagers were doing i looked at the moon again and noticed it looked like it was making a path for me to follow with its light. I followed it, not having anywhere else to go, and noticed I was still crying. Closing my eyes and putting my hands together I prayed to Kami that I would get a family again and not have to go through this alone anymore. I got to the park and saw a girl with pink hair that had red, puffy eyes as though shes been crying, about to go up to another girl who was sitting on the bench and had her knees folded into her chest, and was trembling. I was going to ask them what's wrong when I stepped on a twig and it cracked, making a noise. As I did that I saw the the two girls flinch and look in my direction. Both there eyes once looking dead and dull quickly filled with fear, and they both opened there mouth to something that shocked me.