New Beginnings

Naru's Pov

'School will start tomorrow, I can't tell whether I'm excited or terrified. At least Sakura and Sasuke will be with me.' My thinking was interrupted by Kura.

"Oi! Kit, less thinking more training. Tomorrow school starts for you three so work hard this last day before then. You three have one more hour, then we leave to go get you guy's new school clothing."

"New school clothing?" Sasuke said still practicing with his scythe.

"Yeah, can't we just use our training clothing?" I said confused.

"I'll explain when you're done. Continue your training for now."

We nodded and all went back to focusing.

Over the few weeks we've been practicing with our weapons, we've gotten a lot better. We quickly learned what we were all good at. Sakura was the best at aiming, she never misses a target. I'm the fastest out of all of us and the most agile by far. Sasuke has the best swordsmanship and is the best at combining ninjutsu with his attacks.

Kura taught us each how to move using the the wind to help us be more elegant and light footed. Due to that, when we fight it almost looks like we're dancing with the wind giving us a very smooth and elegant look when fighting.

She also taught Sakura and I different hand to hand fighting styles. Both of our styles are different but have the same concept, loose yet agile. It makes it very easy to dodge and surprise our opponents went we attack. Sakura uses a type of fighting that incorporates the gentle fist technique the Hyuga's use. While my fighting incorporates the Strong Fist technique Might Guy uses. 

Though my hand to hand combat can be scary to face, my legs are more dangerous. I'll only use them if necessary but the right hit with one of my legs can be deadly, or at least serious. I originally decided to fight with them alone using an old style called, Capoeira. (It's a real style, check it out! It's actually my favorite one) But Kura said it would be more of a surprise to keep it a secret and only use fists, which will give me the upper hand in a pinch.

Kura decided to teach Sasuke only a little taijutsu and instead made him work more on Nintaijustu. Which is pretty cool I think. 

We are all practicing these right now.      

----------------------------------------------------------------------------  

One hour went by quickly and now were just sitting in a circle stretching.

"So what's up with the whole new clothing thing, Kura-chan?" Sakura said.

"When you guys start school, you'll need to put on fake personalities. As well as hide your true powers, if you don't then people will get curious and start asking too many questions. That also means you three should hide your relationships as well. Only at school that is."

"But, Kura what does it matter if they ask questions or not?"

"If people find out about everything were doing and what you guys are, then some people will want that power or want to kill it. 'IT' meaning you three. Do you understand?"

We nodded hesitantly and Sasuke asked, "How long will we have to fake it?"

"Only until you're strong enough. Most likely when you become genins. You have till tomorrow to figure out what you're going to act like, we'll discuss it over dinner as well."

We all agreed and got up, getting ready to leave and go by clothes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------