Seal

Naru's Pov

I woke up, my head was still hurting but it was dulled. I sat up realizing I had passed out on the floor and looked around.

'What time is it...?'

'It's only been about an hour. The other two won't be awake till tomorrow, so you can either leave them here to sleep or bring them to their rooms.'

'Alright, I'll bring them to their rooms then.' I got up and picked up Sakura, then Sasuke. All that training was really working out. I was the strongest out of the three of us.

I walked to their rooms and set them down in their beds then headed to my own.

'So they can hear you now. And we can talk with our minds?'

'Correct. Though, unlike us they can only hear what you want them to hear.'

I nod in understanding and go to sleep. I close my eyes only to open them again feeling water against my skin. My mindscape. I stand up and go into the cage.

"Kura?" I question into darkness and two blood red eyes open and stare at me.

"Kit. Do you remember what I asked you to do when you were younger, but I said you were to young? That your body wouldn't be able to handle the strain of it?"

My eyes widen slightly and I walk towards her, "Yes! Of course I do! Can I finally do it?!" My voice getting more and more excited.

She nods and I run to the seal of the cage, the water lifting me up and I rip off half the seal allowing the gate to open and a rush of black, red, and orange chakra floods into me making my canines sharper and my pupils into slits.

"Finally! I can let you out of this cage and change the horrid scenery here!" The water lets me down and I pull the gate open farther letting Kura out.

"Thank you kit. But this will also allow me to be out of your body for short periods. That will help me train you and the other two. It seems it also gave you more of a fox like appearance." She said studying me slightly.

"That's fine, I can just hide it with a genjustsu. I'll also have to start working on this place. It'll take a few days but It'll be done." I said looking around.

She nods and looks around as well, "We can use this place as a training grounds as well. It will allow your mind to learn while your body is resting. Speaking of rest, you should get some. Starting tomorrow, the training will get a lot harder."

I nod and close my eyes allowing myself to fall while Kura catches me with her tail and I fall back into a deep sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------

I wake up again and stretch, getting out of my bed to see a girl with red hair laying on my bed that looks exactly like my mother when she was a child. (picture of her is above)

"M-mom..?!" As soon as I say that her eyes open and of seeing my mother's eyes, I see two red ones with black slits for pupils.

"It's me kit. I can only take forms of my past holders, so I chose Kushina since she was the most recent one besides you." She looked at me waiting for my reaction.

"Oh o-ok. I was just confused...so this is really what my mom looked like huh? She...she was so pretty." I looked at Kura with a sad smile and sighed.

Kura smiled slightly. "She was, you take after her a lot you know. If you had red hair, you'd look JUST like her."

I laughed and got dressed, heading to the kitchen with Kura following me. "Have you got the new schedule worked out?"